Facts of TomSka
|Net Worth:||$ 1.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber, actor, filmmaker, director, producer, writer, voice actor, musician|
TomSka is a British producer, director, writer, producer, actor, voice actor, musician, and filmmaker, as well as the founder of the media production company Turbopunch Ltd. TomSka is well-known for his animated comedy web series asdfmovie, Eddsworld, and Crash Zoom.
How old is TomSka?
TomSka is 30 years old. He was born on June 27, 1990, in Essex, England, under the astrological sign of Cancer. His full name is Thomas James Ridgewell. Furthermore, the names of his parents are not known. Similarly, his twin sister, Amelia, died prenatally after their mother was injured in a car accident. This is displayed in his name (Thomas meaning twin).
Similarly, he was raised as a Jehovah’s Witness but no longer practices his faith. Despite this, he has expressed faith in a higher power. He began making short films as a child using his parents’ video camera. Then he launched CakeBomb, a website where he shared his video creations. It featured his viral animated video series asdfmovie and his friend Edd Gould’s Eddsworld.
Moving on to his educational background, he graduated from the University of Lincoln. He studied Media Production, and while there, he created a series of unofficial “advertisements” for the university that received millions of views.
How much is TomSka’s Net Worth?
Ridgewell is a multi-talented British YouTuber, writer, and producer who has earned a good living through his various works. As a result, his net worth is estimated to be around $1.5 million dollars as of June 2020. Furthermore, he undoubtedly lives a wealthy and joyous lifestyle as a result of his fortune and fame in the entertainment industry.
Is TomSka dating someone?
In terms of Ridgewell’s love life, he began dating illustrator Charlie Belle in January 2015. She is also active on YouTube and Instagram. The couple is stunning together. They also post duo photos on their respective social media accounts. They’ve been dating for about 5 years, and their beautiful bonding appears to have a bright future ahead of it.
In terms of previous relationships, he dated fellow YouTuber Jenny Bingham for nearly two years. Similarly, he supported the Labour Party in the 2017 United Kingdom general election. He has also stated his opposition to both Brexit and the Conservative Party.
Furthermore, Ridgewell has not been involved in any major controversy or rumors in his personal or professional life. He has kept a high profile on social media.
How tall is TomSka?
The 30-year-old good-looking and handsome man stands about 5 feet 10 inches tall. He weighs about 124 kg. He’s wearing a spectacle. Similarly, he has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Career line of TomSka
- TomSka is a YouTuber, producer, director, writer, producer, actor, voice actor, musician, and filmmaker. As a professional YouTuber, he earns money from the website’s revenue on his videos. On May 31, 2006, he launched his primary YouTube channel, TomSka. This channel featured sketch comedy and animations created by him and his amazing crew.
- His YouTube channel had over 6.36 million subscribers as of June 2020, and his videos had over 1.6 billion views.
- Likewise, he has created short films for the BBC and Comedy Central. He has been presented and interviewed about this, particularly when the medium of online video was in its infancy. He has also appeared as a guest on the BBC’s The One Show and as a radio and television guest internationally.
- On October 27, 2007, he launched a second channel called DarkSquidge. As of June 2020, the channel had over 1.13 million subscribers and over 133 million views. His video content on this channel is very different from that on his main channel. The DarkSquidge YouTube channel features behind-the-scenes footage of TomSka-related projects and videos, as well as vlogging.
- On this platform, he also engages in social commentary on a variety of topics such as mental health, sexual health, and body positivity. He uploads weekly vlogs to the channel Last Week. Following the conclusion of Last Week, he uploads a monthly vlogging series called Last Month, with a new series of videos known as #CONTENT producing the majority of the channel’s uploads.
- In 2008, he released the first episode of asdfmovie. It is an animated sketch comedy series that features very short clips of minimally-detailed characters in surreal and occasionally darkly humorous situations. As of August 2019, it had twelve episodes.
- There are also three “deleted scene” videos, a promotional video with Marmite, and four music videos: “Mine Turtle,” “I Like Trains,” “Everybody Do The Flop,” and “The Muffin Song.”
- Ridgewell and Gabriel Brown contributed vocals to LilDeuceDeuce’s song “Beep Beep I’m a Sheep.” It was released alongside asdfmovie10 and was also featured in the dance rhythm game Just Dance 2018. He wrote and Matt Ley illustrated Art is Dead: The Asdf Book, a book based on the asdfmovie series.
- On October 22, 2015, Little Brown published the following book. His second book, Sam Kills Christmas, co-written with Eddie Bowley and illustrated by Dorina Herdewijn, was released on November 8, 2018.
- In 2012, he established TurboPunch Ltd., a media production company based in London. He currently works there with co-writer Eddie Bowley and video editor Elliot Gough. Both of them appear in sketches on the main channel, but they are more frequently seen in videos on the second channel.
- In the same year, he took over production of Eddsworld after the show’s original creator, Edd Gould, died of leukemia. Similarly, he left the series in 2016, handing it over to Edd’s family. In 2013, he featured YouTube’s first “Comedy Week.”
- He was even featured on the cover of Wired UK in February 2013 as part of a feature titled “How YouTube Reinvented the Entertainment Business.”
- In addition, in August, he was chosen as a guest host for YouTube’s Geek Week series. Ridgewell was a guest presenter on BBC Radio 1’s Dan and Phil Show in September 2014. In collaboration with video game developer Pixel Spill Studios, he created KatataK, a side-scrolling shoot ’em up for iOS and Android devices, in 2014.
- In January 2015, he debuted a new webtoon, Crash Zoom, on his TomSka channel. Webtoon follows three young characters, Lucy, Ben, and Kate, on their various surreal adventures. Ben “Wonchop” Smallman, who also animated some of the asdfmovie episodes, created the animation.
- In 2016, he filmed a number of sketches with the BBC as part of a trial for a potential sketch show on BBC Three. Because the sketches were not picked up by the BBC, he later posted the clips on his YouTube channel.
- Muffin Time: The Random Card Game, a card game based on the asdfmovie, was released in 2019 in collaboration with Big Potato Games. Similarly, he raised over £1,000,000 for the game on Kickstarter.