Facts of Tom Holland
|Full Name:||Tom Holland|
|Birthplace:||Kingston upon Thames|
|Net Worth:||$15 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
From England, Tom Holland is a dancer and actor. Tom Holland is best known in the Marvel Cinematic Universe for his portrayal of Spider-Man. He has appeared as Peter Parker / Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War, Avengers: Endgame, and Spider-Man: Far From Home.
How old is Tom Holland?
Tom Holland is 24 years old and was born on June 1, 1996, in Kingston upon Thames, England. His given name is Thomas Stanley Holland. He is the eldest son of Nicola Elizabeth, a photographer, and comedian and author Dominic Holland. Tom Holland has three brothers: twins Sam and Harry Holland and Paddy Holland. He is British and English, with ancestors from England, Ireland, and the Isle of Man. Holland first began dancing as a child. As a child, he began performing in a hip-hop class at Nifty Feet Dance School in Wimbledon. Lynne Page, a choreographer, first encountered him when he was a child.
Tom attended Donhead Preparatory School in Wimbledon, South West London, where he completed his education. He then enrolled at Wimbledon College, a voluntary-aided Jesuit Roman Catholic comprehensive school. He then went on to study at The BRIT School of Performing Arts and Technology.
How much does Tom Holland earn?
Tom Holland received numerous awards and nominations for his first acting role in a film. For his outstanding performance as 12-year-old Lucas Bennett in The Impossible, he has received nine prestigious awards. For his work in The Impossible, he received the Spotlight Award, the Breakthrough Performance – Male, the Young British Performer of the Year, the Best Male Newcomer, and the Best Performance in a Feature Film.
In 2016, Tom was honored with the Breakthrough Performance of the Year award at the Golden Schmoes Awards for his role in Captain America: Civil War. He was awarded the prestigious British Academy Film Awards’ Rising Star Award in 2017. (BAFTA). For Captain America: Civil War, he received the Saturn Award for Best Performance by a Younger Actor in 2017. The same year, he was named Teen Choice Award’s Choice Summer Movie Actor for his role in Spider-Man: Homecoming.
For his performance in Spider-Man: Far From Home, Tom received Teen Choice and Saturn Awards. In addition, Tom received a Kids’ Choice Award for Avengers: Endgame. Tom Holland’s net worth is $15 million, but his salary is unknown.
Is Tom Holland dating someone?
Tom Holland has kept his private life hidden from the public eye. In the media or in public, he never discusses his personal life. Tom would rather have people focus on his work than his personal life. He has not made any public statements about his affairs and has attempted to keep them private. There is currently no information about his marriage or divorce. Until now, he hasn’t revealed much about his marital life, affair, girlfriend, or partner. Rather than becoming entangled in a relationship, he appears to be honing his strength and abilities in order to fulfill all of his ambitions. He is currently preoccupied with his career and does not appear to have time for romantic relationships. Despite rumors of an affair with actress Zendaya, his exact relationship status is unknown.
Tom is rumored to be having an affair with the gorgeous English actress Ella Purnell. In February 2017, they were seen together at a BAFTA after-party. Tom and Ella went back to his hotel after the party. They haven’t officially announced their relationship. Another rumor has Tom dating his Spider-Man: Homecoming co-star Zendaya since 2016. Holland and Zendaya allegedly began dating while filming Spider-Man: Homecoming. Neither of them has confirmed their relationship up until this point.
How tall is Tom Holland?
Tom is 5’8″ tall and weighs 70kg. Tom has brown eyes, dark brown hair, and 40-34-37 body measurements.
Career line of Tom Holland
- Tom debuted as Billy Elliot / Michael in the stage musical Billy Elliot the Musical at Victoria Palace Theatre in 2008. He stayed in the role until 2010. He played Lucas Bennett for the first time in the 2012 film The Impossible.
- For his performance in the film, he received the Hollywood Film Awards as well as the St. Louis Film Critics Association award in 2012. In addition, he received Young Artist and Saturn Awards in 2013 for Best Performance by a Younger Actor for the same film.
- He has also appeared in several films, including How I Live Now (2013), In the Heart of the Sea (2015), and A Monster Calls (2016).
- Tom made his Marvel Cinematic Universe debut in 2016 as Peter Parker / Spider-Man. In 2016, he made his film debut as Spider-Man in Captain America: Civil War. Despite his brief appearance, he received positive feedback for his portrayal of the infamous web-slinger.
- It paved the way for his much-anticipated and well-received return in Spider-Man: Homecoming in 2017. In 2017, he returned to Spider-Man: Homecoming, reprising his role from Captain America: Civil War.
- At the Golden Schmoes Awards in 2016, he won Breakthrough Performance of the Year for Captain America: Civil War. He also won a Saturn Award for Best Performance by a Younger Actor for his work in the same film.
- After that, Holland reprised his superhero role in the 2018 and 2019 superhero blockbusters Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame. In 2019, he will add the next chapter to his character’s story in Spider-Man: Far From Home.
- Meanwhile, Holland is preoccupied with other acting roles. In the Heart of the Sea, an epic film, was a box-office flop in 2015. It did, however, provide another platform for the rising star, as well as the opportunity to put his skills to the test in challenging shooting environments. He then appeared in the 2016 films Edge of Winter and The Lost City of Z before making his feature film debut in the 2017 medieval action drama Pilgrimage.
- Holland worked with Will Smith on the late-2019 animated adventure Spies in Disguise. Holland began filming Spider-Man: No Way Home in October 2020 and finished in March 2021.