Facts of Toby Randall
|Full Name:||Toby Randall|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million – $5 Million|
|Height:||4 feet 10 inches (1.47m)|
|Profession:||Singer, youtuber, instagram star, vine star|
|Sibling:||brothers: Luke, William|
Toby Randall is a singer and YouTuber from the United Kingdom. Toby Randall is a teen prodigy who has taken the internet by storm by posting covers of popular artists’ songs on YouTube and Vine. He is also signed to Jay-Z’s record label, Roc Nation.
How old is Toby Randall?
On the 6th of August, 2001, Toby Randall was born. He was born in the English town of Northampton. He is British in nationality but of unknown ethnicity. Toby is 19 years old and a Leo by birth. Toby has two brothers: Luke, his older brother, and William, his younger brother. They’ve appeared in some of his videos. Barrie Randall is his father’s surname. His educational credentials are unknown.
Is Toby Randall single or has a Girlfriend?
This attractive and talented young woman has never publicly dated. Furthermore, he has kept his personal life out of the spotlight. He may have dated others in the past, but he has never mentioned it. He has plenty of time to find and commit to true love. He is currently concentrating on his singing and social media career. This amazing individual has kept his profile spotless.
Net Worth of Toby Randall
This rising star undoubtedly makes a good living. His singing career, as well as his social media presence, have the potential to earn him a good living. As a result, his net worth is estimated to be in the $1 million to $5 million range.
How tall is Toby Randall?
Toby has a bold and appealing personality. He stands 4 feet 10 inches tall and weighs approximately 45 kilograms. There is no information about his body measurements. He does, however, have a lean body type and is in good physical condition. In addition, he has lovely hazel eyes and light brown hair.
Career line of Toby Randall
- Since he was a child, Toby has had a passion for music. He’s always wished to be a musician. He began covering popular songs in his bedroom in 2013 and hasn’t stopped since. Later, he created a Vine account and started posting the covers there.
- Within a year, he had over a million followers on the platform. Vine had 1.4 million followers at the time of his height popularity.
- Toby had been posting his music videos on Vine and YouTube prior to the app’s closure in early 2017. Following its demise, YouTube became the only platform where he could post his videos. While he has accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, he only uses them to make announcements or to post photographs.
- On October 12, 2013, he created his YouTube account, and his first video was uploaded two months later, in December. The video, titled ‘Favorite Vines That I Have Made – Toby Randall,’ was uploaded after he had already established himself as a Vine star. His channel grew rapidly over time, particularly after Vine was shut down. He was invited to perform at DigiFest UK in 2014.
- Furthermore, Toby was contacted for the first time by Roc Nation in 2014. A few months later, in September, he traveled to London to meet with label executives, who told him that they would be delighted to work with him.
- It surprised him because he didn’t expect anything serious to come from it. He finally signed with Roc Nation in 2017.
- In 2016, Toby released one original song titled “Misfits.” ‘Landslide’ was supposed to be his first single with Roc Nation ever since the contract was signed. However, he was informed that the project would be canceled.
- He was down about it until he learned that the song would be recorded and that DJ Khaled would be involved in the project.
- The film ‘Landslide’ was released in 2017 and received positive reviews. ‘One,’ his first extended play, was released in August 2017. It also includes the songs ‘Hold Me Down’ and ‘House Party,’ in addition to ‘Landslide.’ In 2019, he planned to release his next album. In October, the recording began.