Facts of Tobin Heath:
|Full Name:||Tobin Heath|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||Professional Soccer Player|
|Sibling:||brother- Jeffrey, and sisters- Perry and Katie.|
Tobin Heath is a professional soccer player from the United States. Tobin Heath is a professional soccer player for the Portland Thorns FC of the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL) and the United States women’s national team.
How Old is Tobin Heath?
Tobin Heath was born on May 29, 1988, in Morristown, New Jersey, and she is currently 22 years old. She grew up in Basking Ridge, New Jersey, the daughter of Jeff and Cindy Heath. She has two older sisters, Perry and Katie, and a younger brother, Jeffrey. Her siblings are involved in Athletes in Action and Champions for Christ as well. She began playing soccer in the back of a YMCA when she was four years old. She is an ardent Christian.
Formal Education of Tobin Heath
She graduated in 2006 from Ridge High School in Basking Ridge, where she played soccer for three years. She also played for the PDA Wildcats, who won the Club National Championship in 2003. She quickly enrolled at the ‘University of North Carolina’ (UNC), where she trained alongside male athletes.
Similarly, she was a member of the 2006 ‘All-America’ national championship team and appeared in 23 games as a left midfielder. She had a number of goals and assists, earning her spots on the ‘NSCAA All-American’ first team and the ‘All-Atlantic Coast Conference’ (ACC) first team.
During her senior year, she was named to the ‘NCAA All-Tournament’ team and finished first runner-up for the ‘MAC Harmann Trophy.’ She played a key role in the ‘UNC’ winning the ‘NCAA Division I Women’s Soccer Championship’ in 2006, 2008, and 2009.
Tobin Heath’s Awards and Achievement
Heath was named ‘US Soccer Young Female Athlete of the Year’ in 2009. In 2016, she was named the ‘NWSL Olympics Player of Match‘ for both Day 1 and Day 2 of the Rio Olympics. She was also a member of the gold-medal winning teams at the ‘Summer Olympic Games’ in 2008 and 2012.
Heath was a member of the 2015 ‘FIFA Women’s World Cup’ winning team, which was honored with a Ticket Tape Parade in New York City. At the White House, they were also honored by then-President Barack Obama.
Is Tobin Heath Married or Dating her Partner?
Heath mentioned that she enjoys a variety of sports, including tennis and surfing, and that she also enjoys being outside when she has the opportunity. Her social media profiles, however, show that she is currently single. There have been rumors that she is gay and is in a relationship with a man who is younger than her.
How Tall is Tobin Heath?
Heath stands 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 59 kg. Her hair is dark brown, and her eyes are green. Her zodiac sign is Gemini.
How much is Tobin Heath’s Net Worth?
Heath can be found on social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. She has over 503K Twitter followers, 723K Instagram followers, and 102K Facebook followers.
Tobin Heath’s net worth is estimated to be $1.5 million as of 2020, primarily from her football career, and she reportedly earns $200,000 per year from her club. Similarly, she may have several endorsement deals with brands such as Nike, which have also contributed to her net worth and earnings. Furthermore, with such a large net worth, she lives a lavish lifestyle.
Tobin Heath’s Career Line
- She was the first overall pick in the Women’s Professional Soccer (WPS) college draft in 2010.
- In addition, he was chosen by the expansion team Atlanta Beat.
- She missed the rest of the 2010 season after injuring her right ankle in her third game for the Beat.
- Heath was a member of several youth national teams, including the U-16s in 2003-04 and the U-17s in 2004-05.
- Furthermore, she appeared in 24 games for the USA Women’s winning U-20 team in 2006, scoring five goals.
- She was a member of the silver-medal-winning USA Women’s team at the 2007 Pan American Games in Brazil, where she started the championship game.
- Heath made her FIFA Women’s World Cup debut in 2011 at the age of 23, at the FIFA Women’s World Cup in Germany.
- During the tournament, she was awarded four caps.
- Furthermore, her debut came in the second half of the United States’ group-stage match against Colombia.
- Furthermore, she appeared four times during the World Cup, with three of those appearances coming in the knockout round.
- In the World Cup final, she came on in the 116th minute of extra time. The game was tied 2-2 at the end and went to penalties.
- She was the third American to take a penalty, but her shot was saved by the Japanese goalkeeper, and the Americans were defeated 3-1 on penalties.
- Tobin, along with her national teammates, is featured in the EA Sports FIFA video game series in FIFA. She finished the video game as the 15th best female player.
- Tobin Heath and her teammates were also the first women’s sports team in New York City to be honored with a Ticker tape parade.
- Tobin played for Paris Saint-Germain F.C. in the 2012-2013 and 2013-2014 seasons. She has since become a regular for the Portland Thorns.
- Similarly, Tobin made her senior national team debut against Finland in January 2008, and she was a reserve midfielder on the US team for the Summer Olympics in Beijing.
- Tobin was the squad’s youngest member at the Summer Olympics in Beijing, at the age of 20.
- During the tournament, she also ate three caps.
- Tobin also competed for the United States in the London Olympics in 2012. She was involved in three assists, one each against France, Colombia, and New Zealand. Similarly, Tobin was a starter for the United States women’s national team at the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup in Canada.
- She also represented her country at the 2016 Rio Olympics, earning three caps.
- In 2016, Tobin was named Player of the Month for April after scoring her first goal of the season against the Washington Spirit.
- Her strike was chosen as the NWSL Goal of the Week. Furthermore, Tobin was named Player of the Week in the sixth week and was named team captain when Christine Sinclair was injured.
- Tobin suffered a serious back injury in 2017. This was a serious injury that kept her out of the game for the first half of the season.
- Tobin returned to the field later that month in a match against the Orlando Pride, and she helped her team win the NWSL Championship that year.
- In addition, Tobin suffered an ankle injury in the first half of 2018. Tobin had to have surgery this time.
- She made a comeback in the game against the Utah Royals.
- She scored an equalizer in this match within 10 minutes of entering the game.