Facts of Tobias Menzies
|Full Name:||Tobias Menzies|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Profession:||Stage, television and film actor|
Sam Heughan is a rising star in the Scottish entertainment industry. Sam Heughan is a stage and screen actor best known for his portrayal of Jamie Fraser in the Starz series Outlander from 2014 to the present.
What is Tobias Menzies Age?
On April 30, 1980, Sam was born. His birthplace is Balmaclellan, United Kingdom. Sam Roland Heughan is his given name. He is forty years old. Chrissie Heughan is his mother’s name. Taurus is his astrological sign. His nationality is Scottish, and he is a Christian.
He grew up in New Galloway, Dumfriesshire, Scotland, with his brother Cirdan. Taurus is his astrological sign. He is a British nationality. He is well-known for his portrayal of Jamie Fraser in the Starz series.
Sam received his education at Kell’s Primary School. He later attended the Edinburgh Rudolph Steiner School. He then went on to study at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Glasgow, Scotland, where he graduated in 2003.
Awards and Awards of Tobias Menzies
The actor was nominated for a Laurence Olivier Theatre Award for his performance in the Outlying Islands at the Royal Court Theatre in 2002. Sam Heughan received 61 percent of the votes for BBC Anglo Fan Favourite Man of the Year 2014, defeating David Tennant.
Similarly, he was nominated four times for Saturn Awards and once for Critics Choice Awards for Best On-Screen Character in the drama series Outlander. In addition, for his performance in the Outlying Islands at the Royal Court Theatre Upstairs, he was nominated for a 2003 Laurence Olivier Theatre Award for Most Promising Newcomer of 2002.
Who is Tobias Menzies Net Worth?
As an actor, Sam makes a good living and gains notoriety through his work in the entertainment industry. According to some online sources, his net worth is currently estimated to be $5 million. He also ran the Stirling and EMF Edinburgh Marathons to raise funds for Cahonas Cotland and Awareness Programme, as well as Testicular Cancer Education.
Who is Tobias Menzies Wife?
In terms of Sam Heughan’s relationship status, he is not yet married. He has been dating actress Amy Shiels since mid-2018. Abbie Salt (2014), Caitriona Balfe (2014 – 2016), Cody Kennedy (2014 – 2015), and Mackenzie Mauzy (2016 – 2018) were his ex-girlfriends.
Tobias Menzies’s Controversy
Sam Heughan has broken his silence on a long-simmering issue that he has dealt with off-screen since he first rose to fame as Jamie Fraser on Starz’s Outlander series. Heughan blasted the “personal slurs, shaming, abuse, death threats, stalking, sharing of private information, and vile, false narrative” he and everyone in his life had been subjected to in a four-part note posted on Twitter on April 17.
Though he was unable to be more specific due to “legal reasons,” the actor stated that he “will not entertain it anymore and am blocking anyone who writes anything defamatory or abusive.”
According to the actor, the dangerous and abusive behavior has also been directed toward fellow cast members, friends, family, and “in fact anyone I’m associated with,” and that the perpetrators “are professionals: teachers, psychologists, adults who should know better.”
For years, Heughan has reacted to these violations with near supernatural grace (being rude to people you meet probably isn’t allowed at your job, either). Fortunately, the responses on Twitter from fans, including Outlander co-stars like Governor Tryon’s Tim Downie, have been sympathetic and encouraging. And Heughan has every right to block those who are unsure where the actor ends and the fictional Jamie Fraser begins.
Tobias Menzies’s Body Measurement
Sam Heughan has a height of 6 feet 2 inches and a weight of around 89 kg, according to his body statistics. His biceps measure 16.5 inches in length. His hair is blonde, and he has blue eyes. Similarly, his waist measurement is 34 inches, and his chest measurement is 46 inches. He has a fit body and wears size 12 (UK) shoes. Furthermore, as an actor, he has an athletic and well-kept body type.
Tobias Menzies’s Career Line
- In 2001, Sam made his acting debut in the short film Small Moments. He has also appeared in films such as Young Alexander the Great (2010), emulsion (2013), Heart of Lightness (2014), The Adventure Show (2018), and others.
- In addition to his film career, he can be seen on television. In 2004, he made his television debut with the series Island at War. In 2005, he played Andrew Murray in River City. Sam made a strong appearance in Midsomer Murders (2007) and Doctors (2007). (2009).
- He has also appeared in a number of TV movies, including A Very British Sex Scandal (2007), Breaking the Mould: The Story of Penicilin (2009), A Princess for Christmas (2011), The Adventure Show (2018), and Outlander (2018). (2018-Present).
- In 2013, the actor was also cast in the lead role of the drama series Outlander. The series revolved around historical time travel. He co-starred in the film with Catriona Balfe, Tobias Menzies, Duncan Lacroix, and Nell Hudson. Sam is well-liked for his work in Outlander, and for his outstanding performance, he has been nominated for several awards, including three Saturn Awards, two People’s Choice Awards, Critics’ Choice Television Awards, Gold Derby TV Awards, and two The Anglophile Channel Awards. He co-starred as MI-6 agent Sebastian in Lionsgate’s comedy The Spy Who Dumped Me in 2018, alongside Mila Kunis and Kate McKinnon, during an Outlander hiatus.
- The same year, Heughan appeared as the Mirror Master in the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment video game Lego DC Super-Villains.
- Bloodshot, SAS: Red Notice, and An Unquiet Life, which is currently in post-production and will be released in 2020, are among his upcoming film projects. Sam Heughan also attended the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Glasgow. He plays Jamie Fraser in the Starz Outlander series, which is based on author Diana Gabaldon’s book series of the same name.
- In addition, he narrated the eighth installment of author Cassandra Clare’s “Shadowhunter Academy” series, “The Fiery Trial,” which was released in September 2015. As President of Bloodwise Scotland, he is an active patron of Youth Theatre Arts Scotland and Bloodwise (formerly Leukemia and Lymphoma Research) (2015).
- In 2015, he co-founded My Peak Challenge with Every Day Athlete personal trainer John Valbonesi; a global, community-based organization that raises funds for charitable causes like Bloodwise and Marie Curie while also encouraging members to succeed in fitness and personal challenges.
- Sam Heughan was named Scotland President for the blood cancer charity Bloodwise in November 2016. In addition to other fundraising efforts in the fight against blood cancer, the actor has participated in several marathons and triathlons on behalf of Bloodwise.