Facts of Tina Woods
|Full Name:||Tina Woods|
|Net Worth:||$100,000 – $1 Million|
Tina Woods is a social media star and former Viner. Tina Woods also has a YouTube channel called ‘TooTurnTina.’
How old is Tina Woods?
Tina was born on May 25, 1999 and is now 21 years old. Her given name is Kilisitina Woods, and she was born under the sign of Gemini. Tina was born in Keller, Texas, and is of American nationality. Similarly, she is of white ethnicity and follows Christianity. She has one sister and lives with her father. Furthermore, there is no information about her parents’ names or siblings. Tina’s parents appear to have divorced when she was a child.
Tina, on the other hand, is a very calm person who prefers to live her life in a very relaxed manner. Furthermore, despite her artistic nature, she does not commit to anything in life. Similarly, she enjoys watching movies as well as being involved in behind-the-scenes activities such as directing and editing. In addition, in terms of her educational background, she graduated from Ogie School. Similarly, she is currently pursuing her undergrad studies.
How much is Tina Woods’s net worth?
Tina has yet to receive any notable awards. However, with her growing popularity and dedication to her work, she will undoubtedly achieve impressive fame in the near future.
Similarly, her primary source of income is her YouTube channel, which contributes significantly to her net worth. Her net worth is estimated to be between $100,000 and $1 million, according to NetworthsPedia, IMDb, Wikipedia, and other sources. However, there is no information on the value of her assets.
Is Tina Woods dating someone?
Tina is currently single and not in a relationship. Similarly, she is more focused on her career and is not in a romantic relationship with anyone.
How tall is Tina Woods?
There is no information about her body measurements available in the media. Her physical appearance reveals that she has a slim and slender body type. Tina has fair skin, beautiful black eyes, and black curly hair.
Career line of Tina Woods
- Tina’s social media career began with her vine account. She made her first Vine video in October 2013, and her vine account is called ‘Too Turnt Tina.’ Tina knew exactly how to make every second count in these six-second short videos.
- Furthermore, by the beginning of 2014, she had amassed over a million followers on the application. She mostly posts videos depicting the everyday life of a high school adolescent.
- Similarly, the majority of her videos are amusing. Furthermore, her videos are very relatable to everyday life, and many adolescent viewers frequently relate their lives to the video. Tina, on the other hand, shifted her focus from creating vines to Youtube and YouNow after Vine went out of business. Tina became close friends with other web video stars such as Drew Phillips and Steffan Argus.
- She launched her channel on January 26th, 2014, and has over 58 videos on her ‘TooTurnTina’ channel. Similarly, her videos have over 35 million views and over 869k subscribers on her channel. She primarily posts ‘Q&A’ videos, ‘Makeup hauls,’ ‘OOTDs,’ ‘Fashion hauls,’ and other content.
- Tina’s first video, ‘TooTurnTina Vine Compilation- Episode 1′, was posted on October 13, 2014, and has received over 557k views. This is followed by another video, titled ‘Interrogate Tina (Q&A),’ which has received over 582k views.
- She also posted videos like ‘Taco Bell Haul,’ ‘Makeup Trends With Tina,’ ‘Dying My Hair Pink and Orange!,’ and ‘High School Advice.’ Similarly, her most popular video on her channel is titled ‘A Very Disappointing Makeup Tutorial.’ She posted the video on May 17, 2016, and it has received over 2.7 million views.
- Similarly, her videos such as ‘StoryTime: I Got Snatched at School?’, ‘What’s in My School Tag’, ‘5-minute Makeup Challenge’, ‘My Typical Weekday Vlog’, ‘Dyeing My Hair Pink and Orange!’, ‘My Nighttime/Skincare Routine’, ‘Updated Disappointing Everyday Makeup’, and ‘The Life of Tina #2 Afterschool Vlog + I Got in a Fight?’ have
- Tina is associated with many brands through her Instagram account in addition to making videos on her channel. She is already sponsored by many companies, including Disney, Vans, and others.
- Tina, likewise, is passionate about fashion and frequently posts fashion-related videos demonstrating her enthusiasm for it. Furthermore, in 2014, she designed and launched her own fashion line.