Facts of Timothee Chalamet
|Full Name:||Timothee Chalamet|
|Birthplace:||New York City, New York,|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 1 inches (1.55m)|
Timothée Chalamet is a French-American actor. Timothee Chalamet received his first Academy Award nomination at the age of 22 for his role as a gay adolescent in the coming-of-age drama ‘Call Me by Your Name.’
How old is Timothee Chalamet?
Timothee Chalamet was born on December 27, 1995, in New York City, New York, USA. He is 25 years old and was born under the sign of Capricorn. He is of French-American ethnicity. His monikers include Temmo, Timmy, Tim, Timmy T, and so on. Furthermore, his father’s name is Nicole Flender, and his mother’s name is Marc Chalamet. Timothee’s father was a real estate broker and dancer, and her mother was a UNICEF editor.
He is also the nephew of director Rodman Flender, the brother of actress Pauline Chalamet, and the grandson of screenwriter Harold Flender. He grew up in an artistic family and appeared in commercials and the New York theatre scene as a child. He used to spend his summers in Le Chambon-Sur-Lignon, where his maternal grandparents lived. Furthermore, he has dual citizenship in France and the United States, and his ethnicity is Mixed (French, English, Scottish, Irish, Ashkenazi Jewish). He is fluent in both English and French. After seeing Heath Ledger’s performance in “The Dark Knight,” he became interested and motivated to pursue a career as an actor.
When it comes to his educational experiences, PS 87 William T. Sherman School was where he went to elementary school. Later, he was accepted into the selective Delta program at MS 54 Booker T. Washington Middle School. Following that, he enrolled at the LaGuardia High School of Music, Art, and Performing Arts. In addition, he spent a year at Columbia University, where he majored in cultural anthropology. Furthermore, he was transferred to New York University’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study to further his acting career.
How much is Timothee Chalamet’s Net Worth?
In terms of awards and nominations, he was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award in 2012 for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series. His film ‘Call Me By Your Name’ was nominated for four Academy Awards, including Best Actor for Chalamet, Best Adapted Screenplay, Best Picture, and Best Original Song.
Timothee has earned a large sum of money in his career despite starting as an actor at a young age. His net worth is estimated to be around $6 million, with his acting career providing the majority of his income. Aside from that, no information about his salary or earnings is available.
Is Timothee Chalamet married?
Timothee is not married. He is currently said to be dating Lily-Rose Depp, his co-star in the 2019 Netflix film The King. Timothee and Depp first met on the set of The King in June 2018, and relationship rumors began to circulate when they were photographed kissing in New York in October 2018.
Rumors and controversies of Timothee Chalamet
There was a rumor that he was dating Selena Gomez after working together on Woody Allen’s film. But it was just a rumor, and it was false. More than that, Jennifer Lawrence has publicly admitted that she has a crush on him and admires his talent and sexiness. Apart from that, he is not currently involved in the controversy.
How tall is Timothee Chalamet?
Timotheee stands 5 feet 11 inches tall. And he weighs around 70 kg. He has light red hair and hazel eyes. Furthermore, his biceps are 13 inches long, and his chest is 30 inches wide. He wears a size 7 shoe (US).
Career line of Timothee Chalamet
- When it comes to Timothee’s professional career, he began as a child career, playing minor roles in movies and commercials. Following his appearance in an episode of the Law & Order franchise. He gained a lot of attention as a result of the episode.
- He also appears in the spy-thriller series Homeland, which has won a slew of prestigious awards and catapulted him to stardom.
- First, he made his stage debut as a teen named Nicholas in the Talls production. Furthermore, in 2014, he played the role of the main character’s son in Christopher Nolan’s science fiction film. In 2014, he starred in Worst Friends as the younger version of the co-lead, Sam.
- Aside from that, he appeared in ‘The Adderall Diaries,’ ‘Love the Coopers,’ and ‘Miss Stevens,’ but his roles went unnoticed.
- When his role in ‘Call Me by Your Name’ was released in 2017, he received a break.
- He played Elio, a high school senior who fell in love with a young scholar named Oliver during his summer break. Surprisingly, he works in the coming-of-age drama ‘Lady Bird,’ which was more notable in 2017.
- In which he co-starred with Saoirse Ronan as a high school rebellious hipster.