Facts of Tim Ryan
|Full Name:||Tim Ryan|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
Tim Ryan is an American lawyer and politician. Tim Ryan has been the US representative for Ohio’s 13th Congressional district since 2013. Similarly, he has announced that he will run for Senate in the coming years.
How old is Tim Ryan?
Tim Ryan was born in 1973 and celebrates his birthday on July 16th every year. The lawyer was born in Niles, Ohio. Tim, on the other hand, is 47 years old right now. Furthermore, Tim is of American nationality and was born under the sign of Cancer.
Moving on to his family, he was born to Allen Leroy. Ryan and Rochelle Maria. His parents divorced when he was only seven years old. Similarly, he was raised by his mother and was a very humble child. He also had a very outgoing personality and enjoyed sports.
Education of Tim Ryan
Tim Ryan went on to John F. Kennedy High School. Warren was home to the high school. He was a basketball and football player in high school. He went on to Bowling Green State University after graduating from high school.
Similarly, in 1995, he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science. Likewise, he later enrolled in Franklin Pierce Law Center. The center is in Concord, New Hampshire. Similarly, he earned his Juris Doctorate in the year 2000. He went on to work as a lawyer after graduation.
How much is Tim Ryan’s net worth?
Tim Ryan has yet to receive an award. Similarly, Tim has not disclosed his sources of income or net worth. As a result, his net worth remains a mystery.
Is Tim Ryan single?
Tim Ryan is a married man who has had two marriages. The details of his first marriage are not available on the internet. Similarly, he married Andrea Zetts in 2013. The couple is content with their marriage. Brady, the couple’s son, was born. Tim, on the other hand, has two children from a previous marriage.
As a politician and lawyer, he must be conscious of his actions and behavior. Similarly, Tim has kept a clean internet profile and has stayed out of any trouble.
How tall is Tim Ryan?
Tim Ryan is a man in his late forties. He stands 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs 70 kg. Tim, too, has brown hair and dark brown eyes.
Career line of Tim Ryan
- He went on to work as a professional lawyer after earning his JD. He joined the Delta Tau Delta fraternity in 1995. Following graduation, he joined the staff of Ohio Congressman Jim Traficant. In addition, he served a half-term in the Ohio State Senate from 2000 to 2002.
- After his former senior, Jim Traficant, was convicted on criminal charges in 2002, Ryan declared his candidacy for the 17th Congressional District. Ryan defeated Sawyer in 2002 because he was perceived as being too pro-labor in the newly drawn district.
- In the general election of 2002, he ran against Republican Insurance Commissioner Ann Womer Benjamin. Similarly, in 2010, Ryan voted in favor of the Stupak Amendment, which limited federal funding for abortions.
- Similarly, in 2010, Ryan introduced the Currency Reform for Fair Trade Act, which sought punitive trade tariffs on countries.
- Mostly from those involved in currency manipulation. Furthermore, the politician supported the Iran nuclear deal in order to prevent Iran from acquiring weapons of mass destruction.
- Furthermore, during the 2018 midterm elections, Ryan was considered a possible candidate for the 2020 presidential election.
- However, he only qualified for two debates and received less than 1% of the vote nationwide. On October 24, 2019, the politician formally withdrawn from the race. He was re-elected to the House of Representatives in 2020.