Facts of Thomas Zizzo
|Full Name:||Thomas Zizzo|
|Birthplace:||New York, US|
|Net Worth:||$300 thousand|
Thomas Zizzo is an Italian professional DJ. Thomas Zizzo rose to prominence following his marriage to Erika Girardi, a well-known singer, actress, and television personality. Erika Jayne is her stage name.
How old is Thomas Zizzo?
Thomas Zizzo has been extremely private about his personal life since the beginning of his fame. There is no information about his birthdate, birthplace, parents, or childhood. Thomas, on the other hand, is unquestionably of Italian nationality. Also, Thomas appears to have had a lifelong interest in music.
How much is Thomas Zizzo net worth?
DJ’s net worth is estimated to be around $40,000 by some sources. However, it is unknown how much Thomas Zizzo earns right now. Erika Jayne, on the other hand, has a substantial net worth of $5 million. Erika has amassed wealth and fame as a well-known singer, actress, and television personality. Adding to that, she has been earning money from her appearances in various magazines, endorsements, and business ventures.
Is Thomas Zizzo dating someone?
Thomas Zizzo first met Erika Jayne while working as a DJ at a Manhattan nightclub. The couple married in St. Patrick’s Cathedral in December 1991. The couple gave birth to their son, Thomas Zizzo Jr., together. They later divorced after a few years. Erika Jayne began dating Thomas Girardi shortly after her divorce. They eventually married in 1999. Erika is currently happy with her second husband. There has been no recent news about Thomas. For the time being, he must be single.
How tall is Thomas Zizzo?
In terms of body measurements, the professional DJ has brown eyes and brown hair. In addition, Thomas Zizzo has a fair complexion and an average body type. There is no additional information about Thomas Zizzo’s body measurements, height, or weight. When he was younger, Thomas had a dashing personality and a handsome face.
Career line of Thomas Zizzo
- Thomas Zizzo is a professional DJ. He has been in the same line of work for a long time. Thomas has also worked in a number of clubs and earned a good living. Furthermore, Thomas Zizzo is the owner of the male strip club “Hunk Mansion.”
- Thomas has undoubtedly worked in a variety of capacities in the past, but it is unknown exactly what he did. In addition, Thomas is the president of his own club, “Bail King Bail Bonds,” and he owns an online company, “Pure CRO,” in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Erika began her acting career in the early 1990s with minor roles in a number of American TV shows and films. Her first television appearance was as Suzanne Morton in the episode “Prescription for Death” of NBC’s legal drama series “Law & Order.”
- Then, in 1991, she appeared on the show for the second time in the episode “Violence of Summer.” Similarly, she landed roles in other films such as “Alchemy” in 1995 and “Lowball” in 1996.
- Erika appeared in an episode of the police drama series “High Incident” in 1997 as Cindy Butterworth. Erika returned to the cast of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” for the show’s sixth season in 2015 after a long absence.
- In 2016, the actress appeared as Tech Frances in the science fiction TV movie “Sharknado: The 4th Awakens.” Erika appeared in the same year on the Animal Planet series “Tanked” in the episode “Real Aquariums of Beverly Hills.”
- Similarly, she appeared in a Vogue feature and a short film in 2018 after working for the fashion magazine for a day. Erika appeared as a guest on “The Young and the Restless” as estate agent Farrah Dubose for two episodes.
- Erika appeared in a number of films and television shows, including “The Bravos” in 2016, “American Music Awards Red Carpet Live” in 2017, and “Hollywood Medium” in 2018. Her most recent films were 2019’s “Camp Confessions” and 2020’s “Dishmantled.”
- Erika had an interest in music since she was three years old, aside from her acting career, because her mother was a pianist. Then, in 2007, she gained popularity with her single “Rollercoaster,” as well as her next single, “Stars.” Erika’s full-length album, “Pretty Mess,” was released in the United States in 2009.
- She then followed up with three more music videos, including “Give You Everything.” In 2010, she announced the formation of her record label, “Pretty Mess Records.” Erika’s other works include “One Hot Pleasure” and “Party People (Ignite the World).”
- Her songs have also appeared in a number of films. Erika released “Get It Tonight,” a collaboration with Flo Rida.
- On April 19, 2016, she released “How Many Fucks,” which received positive feedback from contemporary music series. She debuted her single “XXpen$ive” with Andy Cohen on “Watch What Happens Live” in 2017. In addition, her other single, “Cars,” was released on April 10, 2018.
- In the same year, she appeared on a variety of other television shows to promote her music and book, including “The View,” “The Wendy Williams Show,” “Larry King Now,” “Megyn Kelly Today,” “Steven,” and “Kandi Koated Nights.”
- Erika also brought a series of concerts at various venues, dubbed “Erika Jayne Present: The Pretty Mess Tour.” She revealed that she will play Roxie Hart in the Broadway production of Chicago in 2019. Erika stated that her Broadway production was completed weeks ahead of schedule due to coronavirus lockdown.
- Aside from the entertainment industry, she designed a makeup collection for “Too Faced Cosmetics” that was released on February 12, 2019. Erika formed a shoe collection for ShoeDazzle after one month, categorizing it into two collections, “Erika Girardi” and “Erika Jayne.”