Facts of Susan Flannery
|Full Name:||Susan Flannery|
|Birthplace:||Jersey City, New Jersey|
|Net Worth:||$9 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||Actress, television star|
Susan Flannery is a well-known American soap opera actress and a Hollywood legend. Susan Flannery is best known for her roles in the American daytime soap operas ‘Days of Our Lives’ and ‘The Bold and the Beautiful.’
How old is Susan Flannery?
Susan Flannery was born on July 31, 1939 in Jersey City, New Jersey, USA. In the year 2021, she will be 82 years old. She had spent her entire childhood in Manhattan. Similarly, she is of American nationality and of Caucasian ethnicity.
Aside from that, she has not revealed anything about her family history. Neither her father’s nor mother’s names, nor the names of her siblings, were mentioned. She aspired to be an actress as a child. To make her dream a reality, she earned her BFA in theatre from Stephens College in Missouri. She also holds a bachelor’s degree in theatre arts from Arizona State University.
She is a skilled gourmet cook as well as a licensed pilot. Similarly, she was a strong supporter of the ‘Republican Party’ until 2000, and her zodiac sign is Leo.
What is Susan Flannery’s net worth?
The well-known actress has made a lot of money, which she and her family can live off of. Her hard work and determination in her profession contributed to her success. At the age of 81, she has a net worth of nearly $9 million as a result of her acting career.
Is Susan Flannery dating someone?
Looking back on Susan Flannery’s life, she is most likely single right now. She lives with her daughter Blaise. Blaise was adopted in 1987. She is currently enrolled at Macquarie University in Australia. According to the sources, she is a lesbian, and whether or not she has a husband is unknown.
Aside from that, she has been living with actor Fannie Flagg for 8 years without telling anyone.
How tall is Susan Flannery?
The stunning actress has gleaming grey hair and sparkling blue eyes. The well-known actress is 5 feet 9 inches tall. Her body measurements are 36-25-33 (chest-waist-hip).
Career line of Susan Flannery
- Moving forward in her career, she relocated to New York City to work in theatrical plays. In the 1960s, she moved to Los Angeles and began auditioning for film and television roles.
- Her first role as a secretary in an episode of the television series Burke’s Law launched her acting career in 1963. Similarly, she had played Nancy Rossman in an episode of the television series ‘Slattery’s People.’
- She had even begun to appear in various films and television shows. She is best known for her role in Days of Our Lives, which aired from 1966 to 1975.
- Similarly, her most successful and widely recognized role was on the American soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful. She has even appeared in films such as Guns of Diablo and The Towering Inferno.
- She has also appeared in a number of notable films, including The Moneychangers, Anatomy of a Seduction, and Women in White. She has also appeared in television shows such as Burke’s Law (Lily’s Secretary), Slattery’s People (Nancy Roseman), Ben Casey (Elinor Cabot), Dallas (Leslie Stewart), Hope and Faith (Laura Levisetti), and others.
- She also won the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series three times, in 2000, 2002, and 2003.