Facts of Suga
|Net Worth:||$8 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||Rapper, song-writer, composer|
Min Yoon-gi, better known by his stage name Suga, is the rapper of the popular boy band BTS. Suga is a South Korean K-pop singer, dancer, songwriter, and record producer. From award show stages such as Billboard to Grammy, stadium tours, and concerts, the young man is known to uplift the audience with his raps, songs, voice, and dance moves.
Has Suga made any contributions to the Covid-19 patients?
Yes, Suga has made a significant contribution to the COVID-19 pandemic. Min Yoongi, aka Suga, is a rising South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and composer. He was born in Daegu, South Korea. As a Daegu native, he felt obligated to do something for his people back home. According to Billboard, BTS rapper Suga donated 100 million won (approximately $83,000 USD) to the Hope Bridge Korea Disaster Relief Association.
Suga’s donation has also inspired many BTS fans to donate their ticket refunds to Hope Bridge. According to the Korea Times, the organization has received more than 8,000 listed donations totaling approximately 400 million won from fans.
How old is Suga?
Suga’s full name is Min Yoon Gi. He is 27 years old. He celebrates his birthday on March 9 because he was born on the same day in 1993 in Daegu, South Korea. His family consists of his mother, father, and older brother. By the age of 13, he was already interested in his future career.
Education of Suga
Min Yoon Gi went to Taejeon Elementary School, then Gwaneum Middle School, and finally Apgujeong High School. After hearing Stony Skunk’s “Reggae Muffin,” he became interested in rap. However, after hearing Epik High, he decided to become a rapper.
How much is Suga’s Net Worth?
Suga’s produced and composed song ‘Wine,’ sung by Suran, won best soul/R&B at the 2017 MMA. He was even given the Hot Trend Award for the song.
He and BTS have won Billboard’s Top Social Artist Award three times in a row. Suga and his bandmates won all four Daesang Award categories at the Mnet Asian Music Awards. The Guinness World Records organization has also confirmed that Taehyung and his band have broken three major records in total.
Suga’s net worth is estimated to be in the $8 million range. He is not only a talented rapper, singer, and artist, but he is also a great producer and composer.
Is Suga dating someone?
Looking inside his love life, the media has no information about his dating life and prefers to believe he is single. Suga is very focused on his work and places a high value on his career.
However, he was rumored to be dating Korean singer Suran after becoming the producer for her song “Wine.” As a result, his agency denied that they had a thing and that he was simply a colleague.
How tall is Suga?
Suga is the smallest member of BTS, standing at 174 cm and weighing 57 kg. He has very white skin and skinny legs. Suga, like most celebrities, changes his hairstyles and colors on a regular basis.
Career line of Suga
- Min began writing music lyrics when he was 13 years old and also learned about MIDI. At the age of 17, he even worked part-time in a recording studio. He then continued writing, composing and arranging music, rapping, and performing.
- Suga was an underground rapper known as “Gloss” before joining Big Hit Entertainment. As part of the hip-hop crew D-Town, he produced the song ‘518-062’ commemorating the Gwangju Uprising.
- He had joined Big Hit as a music producer, but he had been training with the rest of the members for years. Later, on June 12, 2013, he made his debut as a member of BTS with the release of the single ‘2 Cool 4 Skool.’ He has appeared on nearly all of BTS’s albums.
- Suga also released a solo intro song for The Most Beautiful Moment in Life, Pt 1. (EP). Likewise, he released another intro, “Nevermind,” for Part 2 of the Album. His most recent intro song is “Shadow,” which was released in February 2020.
- Similarly, he has released two solo tracks under the group’s name, “First Love” for BTS’ 2016 studio album Wings and “Seasaw” for Love Yourself: Answer.
- In terms of solo projects, Yoongi released a self-titled mixtape on SoundCloud on August 15, 2016. With Suran’s song “Wine,” Suga made his debut as a producer, producing songs for artists other than BTS.
- Then, in February 2018, Suga re-released his mixtape as a digital album and debuted as a solo artist under the moniker “AgustD.”
- He has also featured, composed, and produced songs for a variety of artists, including Lee So-ra with his rap in “Song Request,” Epik High, and Heixe with “We Don’t Talk Together.” In December of 2019, he released a song called “Suga’s interlude” with American singer-songwriter Halsey, which he produced and featured.
- The Korea Music Copyright Association has assigned Suga’s name to more than 70 songs.