Facts of Steven Deng
|Full Name:||Steven Deng|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Education:||University of California San Diego|
Steven Deng is a YouTuber from the United States. Steven Deng is well-known for his self-titled channel, which features a variety of video posts such as vlog entries, K-pop reactions, comedic sketches, and challenge completions.
How old is Steven Deng?
Steven Deng is a 25-year-old American Youtuber who was born on January 25, 1995, in the United States. Jeff is his real name. There is no information about his family, including his siblings, spouse, and children. Steven is of Asian ethnicity and has American nationality. In addition, he is a Christian. His horoscope sign is Aquarius.
Moving on to his educational background, Steven graduated in 2017 from the University of California San Diego in San Diego, California, USA.
How much is Steven Deng’s Net Worth?
Steven has an estimated net worth of $1 million. Aside from that, there is no information about his salary, cars, or homes. His net worth is influenced by his well-known YouTube channels, Instagram, social media personality, and other advertisements.
Is Steven Deng dating someone?
He is straight and currently single. There is no information about his girlfriend or his affairs. Furthermore, he hasn’t said much about his personal life. In the past, his poor body posture while working on videos and studying caused him excruciating back pain. He was even forced to postpone his weekly uploads on a few occasions because he couldn’t sit at all.
There are no rumors or controversy surrounding him. The free-spirited YouTuber prefers not to be surrounded by rumors and controversy, preferring to focus on his career rather than controversy. Despite the fact that his ideas are deemed inappropriate, he has not caused any controversy.
How tall is Steven Deng?
Steven has black hair and dark brown eyes. He is also 5ft 9 inches tall and weighs 68 kg (150 lbs). There is no information about his waist, chest, or hip measurements, and he has an athletic body type.
Career line of Steven Deng
- In June 2014, Steven launched two YouTube directs; however, he primarily focuses on his Steven Deng channel. Steven has dedicated his time and effort to covering everything about the K-POP (Korean pop) music culture, from making ‘Top 10′ records to satire dramas, cosplays, responses, spoofs, design, fan speculations, and various difficulties, including ones where he needed to move.
- The majority of his material was dedicated to the 7-piece South Korean band, ‘BTS’ or ‘Bangtan Boys,’ his favorite kid band, as well as ‘Young lady’s Generation,’ an 8-piece all-young lady gathering.
- Steven attended KCON in 2016 and spent time with ‘Jun Sung Ahn,’ a member of the BGA k-pop farce band with ‘Ryan Higa,’ and made his independent music debut in August 2018.
- He has performed his moving dancing skills at a variety of events. Steven has frequently tried his hand at moving dancing challenges and parodies to popular K-pop songs on his YouTube channel, but he also performs on stage at various K-POP fan shows and events.
- Steven sang in a parody video titled The Koreaboo Song that he uploaded to YouTube as part of his video series ‘When two Cringe Koreaboos…’ on August 3, 2019. It became clear that he was not a skilled artist and only did it for show.
- He has yet to win or be nominated for any of the awards. Aside from that, his YouTube channel is still rapidly growing, and he has thousands of followers on other social media accounts. As a result, he has a good chance of winning the awards in the future.