Facts of Steve Greener
|Full Name:||Steve Greener|
|Net Worth:||$2 Million|
|Profession:||Film and Music Producer|
Steve Greener is a filmmaker from the United States. Steve Greener is best known for his work on the crime drama sports show “Above the Rim.” Tamron Hall, a well-known broadcast journalist and television host, is also his husband.
What Nationality is Steve Greener?
On June 28, 1967, Steve Greener was born in Los Angeles, California. He is 51 years old and was born under the Cancer zodiac. He is a nationality of the United States.
His parents’ names and contact information are not currently available. Similarly, there is no information available about his siblings or other family members. Even though he is now well-known, he is very private and secretive about his personal life. And he avoids discussing his family in public.
Steve graduated from the State University of New York College at Oneonta in 1989, which is his educational background and qualification. Aside from that, the name of the school and high school where he attended are unknown.
Who is Steve Greener married to?
Steve Greener is married to Tamron Hall. Tamron is a journalist who works in the broadcast industry. On the set of “Today’s Take,” they had their first meeting. Then, a mutual friend introduced them again.
They then began to share their business shortly after. Similarly, the couple married in January of 2019. Then, in March 2019, they announced their first child was on the way. Furthermore, they welcomed their son in April 2019, and the name of their son’s son is Moses.
In addition, Tamron and Steve are both notoriously private about their personal lives.
How much is Steve Greener Net Worth?
Steve Greener keeps his personal life a closely guarded secret. And it is rarely discussed in public. As a result, he lacks social media accounts. He isn’t on any social media platforms. And enjoys spending time away from social media.
He has a net worth of $2 million. His primary source of income comes from his career as a music and film producer.
How tall is Steve Greener?
Steve is 6’1″ tall and weighs 85 kg. His chest, hip, and waist measurements are 42-32-37 inches. His biceps are 16 inches in length. He also enjoys working out and staying in shape. As a result, he has a fit and well-groomed body. He also has brown eyes and black hair.
Career line of Steve Greener
- Steve Greener made headlines in 2017 prior to his association with Tamron Hall. It was around this time that he was named the head of Primary Wave Entertainment’s music talent management division.
- Artists like Cee Lo Green, Yanni, and Eric Benet have all worked with the agency where he is also a partner. Interestingly, Steve Greener began his career in music alongside Benny Medina, managing Will Smith and producing numerous films.
- Tamron Hall’s work is based in New York, where he currently resides. He worked in both the music and film industries in Los Angeles and New York. Similarly, Steve works as a film and music producer for Benchmark and 5 Boroughs Entertainment.
- Above the Rim for New Line Cinema and New Jack City for Elephant Walk Entertainment are two of Greener’s early production credits. Soul Men, starring Samuel L. Jackson and Bernie Mac, was also produced by him.
- In addition, he established Union Entertainment in 1997. In the year 2002, 3 Arts Entertainment purchased this entertainment. Later, he worked as a consultant and vice president of Lionsgate’s Codeblack Films.
- In collaboration with Union Entertainment, Steve created “The Bernie Mac Show.” He also stated that when they first met Mac, the comedian was earning $25,000 per show on the road with his standup routine.
- And, by the time the eponymous comedy show was at its peak, Mac was well-known enough to command a fee of $350,000 per night.
- Steve Greener was a producer on Roseanne Barr’s Lifetime series, Roseanne’s Nuts, and the T.D Jake film “Women Thou Art Loosed: On The Seventh Day.” Similarly, at Primary Wave Entertainment, he is in charge of the music talent management division.
- This entertainment company owns the rights to over 15K songs from the catalogs of artists such as Smokey Robinson, Kurt Cobain, Steven Tyler, John Lennon, Def Leppard, and Hall & Oates, among many others.
- In addition, Cee Lo Green, Fantasia, Melissa Etheridge, Brandy, Cypress Hill, Eric Benet, and Yanni are all represented by this massive independent publisher.
- Steve has collaborated with many artists, including Kurt Cobain, Smokey Robinson, Steven Tyler, Def Leppard, John Lennon, Hall & Oates, and many more. Greener also has stock in the company and is a partner in it. As a result, he’s also a businessman.