Facts of Stephanie Lee
|Full Name:||Stephanie Lee|
|Nationality:||American , South Korean|
|Net Worth:||$1 million to $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||Actress, Model, Host|
Stephanie Lee is a well-known American-South Korean actress and model. Stephanie Lee rose to prominence in popular TV dramas such as ‘Yong-Pal,’ ‘Schoolgirl Detectives,’ ‘Partners for Justice,’ and ‘Start-Up,’ among many others.
How old is Stephanie Lee?
Stephanie Lee was born on September 14, 1993, and she is now 27 years old. She was born in Michigan, USA, and her zodiac sign is Virgo. Similarly, her Korean name is Lee Jeong-ah, which is written in Korean as and Hanja as. Similarly, her name ‘Stephanie Lee’ is written in Korean as.
There is no information available about Stephanie Lee’s educational journey. Stephanie has also yet to share information about her parents, siblings, and other family members.
Who is Stephanie Lee’s Husband?
Stephanie Lee’s relationship status and love affairs are unknown. Stephanie is probably more focused on her career as an actress and model right now than on love affairs. Alternatively, the young actress could be keeping her personal relationship private.
Stephanie Lee was previously involved in a romantic relationship with South Korean rapper Loco. The two recently split up, and the news was confirmed on April 20, 2020. The public personalities’ respective agencies confirmed that the couple was in a relationship for over a year before splitting up. Loco is currently completing his mandatory military service.
How tall is Stephanie Lee?
Stephanie Lee is quite tall, standing at approximately 177 cms (5 feet 8 inches). Similarly, her weight is approximately 58 kg. She claims that American food literally made her grow. Hamburgers and pizza are two examples of these foods.
Career line of Stephanie Lee
- Stephanie Lee is a professional actress and model. She has appeared in several Korean TV shows, including JTBC’s Seonam Girls High School Investigators aka Schoolgirl Detectives in 2014 and Partners for Justice in 2018. Similarly, she rose to prominence as a result of her roles in the TV dramas Yong-Pal and The Second Last Love in 2015 and 2016, respectively.
- Stephanie Lee began her career as a model before moving on to acting. She is also well-known as the model for the “Neutrogena” commercials. Her fans adored her way of pronouncing the product name and dubbed her the “Neutrogena girl.”
- Even before she became famous as an actress, she had endorsed a number of international brands. Stephanie Lee has endorsed several brands, including Fila, Adidas, Tom Ford, Guess, and Chanel. The actress promoted these brands in CFs (commercial films) alongside top celebrities such as Gong Yoo and Lee Min Ho.
- Stephanie has also walked the runways after signing with Elite Model Management, the top modeling agency in the world. Tyra Banks was signed by the same agency when she was a high school student. Tyra Banks herself asked Stephanie Lee to be her model.
- This is also cited as the reason Elite Model Management agents wanted to scout Stephanie right away. Tyra Banks also works as a fashion photographer. Currently, the Korean actress-model is signed with VAST Entertainment.
- Stephanie Lee was also a guest on the popular variety show Running Man in 2016. Stephanie also appeared in the romantic drama The Second Last Love, alongside actress Ji Jin-hee.
- Furthermore, in Yong Pal, she plays the character Cynthia Park, and in Partners for Justice, she plays Stella Hwang. Similarly, in 2018, she played Oh Hel Ro in the TV series The Last Empress. She also played Amber in the 2020 MBC drama When I Was the Most Beautiful.
- She rose to prominence once more for her performance as Jung Sa-ha in the 2020 tvN TV drama Start-up. She appeared in the lead roles in the previous project alongside co-stars Bae Suzy, Nam Joo-hyuk, Kim Seon-ho, and Kang Han-na.
- Stephanie Lee is also good friends with her fellow model and Start-Up co-star, Nam Joo Hyuk. On June 30, 2014, Nam Joo Hyuk posted a photo of himself with Stephanie Lee on his personal Instagram account.
- In terms of film roles, Stephanie portrayed the character Dal Rae in the 2018 film The Great Battle. She then starred as Hwang Sun-hee in the 2019 film The Divine Move: Ghost Move. Stephanie Lee began her acting career in TV series and films before appearing in the Korean band 2PM’s song Come Back When You Hear This Song in 2013.
- Stephanie has also hosted several programs, including the 10th Asia Model Awards KBS World in 2015. She co-hosted the show with Kang Seung-hyun and Shin Hyun-joon. In 2016, she also hosted the 20th Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival. Stephanie collaborated with Park Sung-woong on this project.
- In 2017, she co-hosted the 54th Grand Bell Awards TV Chosun with Shin Hyun-joon.
Awards of Stephanie Lee
Stephanie Lee has also won a number of awards in the past. She won the “New Model Award” at the 2013 Korea Fashion Photographers Association Awards. She went on to win the CFDK Fashion Awards’ “Model of the Year” award, as well as the “CF Model Award” at the 8th Asian Model Awards that same year (2013). Stephanie Lee won the “Best Dressed Female Model” award at the 2014 29th Korea Best Dresser Swan Award in 2014.