Facts of Slim Jxmmi
|Full Name:||Slim Jxmmi|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 10 inches (1.78m)|
|Sibling:||Two (Khalif Malik ibn Shaman Brown (Swae Lee), and Floyd Jr. Sullivan)|
Slim Jxmmi is a talented rapper and musician from Inglewood, California. Slim Jxmmi, a rapper, is well-known for her work with his brother, Swae Lee, as part of the musical duo “Rae Sremmurd.”
How old is Slim Jxmmi?
The rapper’s full birth name is Aaquil Iben Shamon Brown. Slim Jxmmi was born on December 29, 1993, in Inglewood, California, USA. Similarly, the rapper is an American citizen of Afro-American ethnicity. Slim Jxmmi’s age must be twenty-seven years old as of 2021, and his sun sign is Taurus. Slim Jxmmi is also a Christian. Slim Walker’s mother’s name is Bernadette Walker. Slim has two siblings: his brother, Khalif Malik ibn Shaman Brown (Swae Lee), and his half-brother, Floyd Jr. Sullivan.
Slim moved to Ida Street with his family when he was young to live in its housing project in Tupelo. His neighbor was involved in criminal activities, and he was even revealed to murder, rape, and have drugs from a young age. Slam’s childhood was difficult as a result of his parents’ separation a few years after he moved to Tupelo. Furthermore, Slim Jxmmi and his siblings were forced to move from one house to another in search of shelter.
At the same time, they formed a trio band called “Dem Outta St8Boyz” with Lil Pantz. Also, Slim Jimmy was not his stage name at the time; he was known as ‘Caliboy’. The band was always writing new songs in Slim Jimmy’s basement, adding cover songs, and playing their tracks on local house shows. Furthermore, Slim used to buy the most up-to-date musical instruments with the money he earned from his part-time work.
How much is Slim Jxmmi’s net worth?
Slim Jxmmi has amassed a sizable fortune as a rapper. The rapper’s net worth was estimated to be around $5 million as of now. Slim Jxmmi’s primary source is, without a doubt, his professional career as a rapper and musical artist. Slim Jxmmi resides in Atlanta, Georgia, and he and his brother Swae Lee live a rather lavish lifestyle. The rapper’s extravagant lifestyle also includes frequent trips to clubs and stage performances.
Is Slim Jxmmi single?
When it comes to the rapper’s love life, he has clearly been in a relationship for some time. Slim Jxmmi, on the other hand, has been separated from his girlfriend for some time. It happened as a result of his domestic violence behavior. Slim Jxmmi, according to some sources, knocked his ex-girlfriend on the front tooth. Furthermore, there is some very exciting news about the couple that has recently emerged. Slim Jxmmi’s ex-girlfriend is pregnant with his child, and it has already been six months.
Slim Jxmmi was committing domestic violence even after becoming pregnant. Apart from that, there is no information about his other relationships. Slim Jxmmi appears to be very close to his friends and enjoys partying with them on a regular basis based on his social media accounts. Slim can be seen partying with his friends in a variety of photos. Aside from that, the rapper has not been involved in any other rumors or controversy as of yet.
How tall is Slim Jxmmi?
Slim Jxmmi stands 5 feet 9 inches tall, or 175 cm or 1.75 m. Slim Jxmmi also has a suitable bodyweight of around 75 kg or 165 lbs. Similarly, the rapper has 15-inch biceps and a 40-inch chest. Slim’s waist measurement is 30 inches, and his hip measurement is 35 inches. Furthermore, the musician has a dark complexion and a shoe size of 10 (US). Jxmmi has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Career line of Slim Jxmmi
- Slim Jxmmi rose to prominence after appearing on the ‘BET’ R&B and hip hop show “106 and Park.” Together with Andre Harrys, the rapper formed the band ‘Dem Outta St8 Boyz.’ Slim and his brother finished second in the competition.
- Following the show, Lil Pantz left the band and formed his hip-hop/rap duo with his brother. In the year 2014, he signed his first record deal with the label “Ear Drummers Entertainment.”
- Slim later changed the duo’s name to ‘Rae Sremmurd.’ Slim began working on his first album under the label with his brother. Soon after, the rapper came up with the name ‘Sremm Life’ for their debut album, which was released on January 6, 2015.
- Slim Jxmmi released his debut single, “No Flex Zone,” on May 18, 2014. Also, Pusha T and Nicki Minaj remixed Slim’s first single, which only included the victory of the already trending single.
- In the same year, Slim released his second single from the album, “No Type.” Similarly, in December, the rapper released his third single, “Throw Sum Mo,” which featured Young Thug and Nicki Minaj on vocals.
- Slim Jxmmi’s fourth single, “This Could Be Us,” was released on April 21, 2015. The single was first heard on the Urban Adult Contemporary radio station. In addition, in September of the same year, the rapper released his fifth single, “Come Get Her.”
- Slim and his brother went on tour in America in 2015 to promote their album “SremmLife.” Soon after their first album’s success, both of them began working on their second album. In 2016, the rapper announced that the title of his next album would be “SremmLife2.”
- In addition, the album’s third single, ‘Black Beatles,’ helped him advance in the industry. From the end of 2016 to the beginning of 2017, the rapper went on another tour with his brother to promote his second album.