Facts of Slade Smiley
|Full Name:||Slade Smiley|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
Slade Smiley is an American television personality. Slade Smiley is a reality television personality and host. Similarly, he is well-known for his roles in television shows such as “The Real Housewives of Orange County” and “Date My Ex: Jo and Slade.”
How old is Slade Smiley?
Slade Smiley was born on October 29, 1973, and is currently 47 years old. He was born in late October and is a Scorpion by zodiac sign. Similarly, Slade was born in Oakland, California, and holds American citizenship. Similarly, when it comes to her ethnicity and religion, he is Caucasian and adheres to Christianity.
Slade hasn’t revealed much about his family when asked about her early childhood and family members. He is the son of Elizabeth Larson Smiley, but the name of his father is unknown. Similarly, he has yet to reveal information about his siblings. Similarly, Slade spent his early childhood in Anchorage, Alaska. Furthermore, he has been involved in the acting and entertainment industries since a young age.
He used to sing in the local choir when he was 13 years old. Following that, he participated in school plays and musicals. Slade also attended the University of Alaska and California State University. Similarly, he has a degree in International Business.
How much is Slade Smiley’s net worth?
Slade’s earnings and net worth are as follows: he is an actor. Similarly, he has made a good living from his career. Similarly, he has a net worth of around $500k.
Is Slade Smiley single?
Slade is straight and in a relationship. He is engaged to Gretchen Rossi, an American reality television star. She is the star of ‘The Real Housewives of Orange County.’ Similarly, they began dating in February 2009, when they met on the fifth season of Real Housewives of Orange County. Furthermore, her ex-husband died just a few months after they started dating. Similarly, this incident led to people suspecting her of dating people solely for their money.
However, this was not the case, and it was Grethen who proposed to him. Similarly, while proposing, she wrote a song for him and later chartered a helicopter to propose to him on a Los Angeles rooftop. While proposing, she stated, “What matters to me more than anything is you, and that I love you.” You are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, and I was allowing my past to get in the way of my future… And you are my future.’
Furthermore, this was a very loving and overwhelming situation for Smiley. He accepted the proposal, saying it was an honor and privilege to have her as his wife. Similarly, despite making an announcement of their wedding on May 23, 2015, the wedding did not take place. The couple desired to become parents, and Slade underwent vasectomy reversal. Similarly, Grethen gave birth to a beautiful baby girl after years of trying. Skylar Grey, their beautiful child, was born in May 2019. Slade also has two sons from his previous marriage to RHOC star Jo De La Rosa, Grayson Smiley and Gavin Smiley.
How tall is Slade Smiley?
Slade stands 5 feet 9 inches (69 inches) tall and weighs around 70 kg (154 lbs). Similarly, he has a fit physique and his body measurements are 42-32-33 inches. Similarly, when it comes to his physical appearance, Slade has a charismatic appearance, with fair skin, dark brown eyes, and brown hair.
Career line of Slade Smiley
- Slade is a professional American television personality. However, he began his career as a cyclist. He was a member of the US National Cycling Team at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs.
- Similarly, he attended numerous sporting events around the world, including the 2003 Tour de France. Similarly, as a professional cyclist, Slade competed for approximately ten years. Slade’s career in sports was followed by a career in the entertainment industry.
- Similarly, he began his modeling and television commercial career in 1993, representing brands such as Gillette, Adidas, Volkswagen, Gatorade, and Milk.
- Following that, Slade rose to prominence in 2005 as a result of his relationship with his then-fiancee Jo De La Rosa. They were cast in the first season of ‘The Real Housewives of Orange County.’ Even after her separation, they remained close friends and appeared together on their spin-off series ‘Date My Ex.’
- Following that, in the year 2012, he launched a radio show called ‘Radio Slade’ on 92.7 FM Southern California’s Playlist. This was a weekday afternoon drive time, pop culture, and music show.
- Similarly, with his fiancée Gretchen Rossi, he collaborated with the company BioReigns to create three CBD products: a calming tincture, a metabolism-boosting supplement, and a pain reliever.