Some people rose to prominence as a result of their marriages with other well-known celebrities. Sheletta Chapital is also known as the wife of Anthony Mackie, a well-known American actor.
When was Sheletta Chapital Birthed?
Sheletta Chapital is Anthony Mackie’s wife, and she was born in New Orleans, Louisiana, in the United States of America. She hasn’t, however, revealed her exact birth date to the public. Chapital is of African-American ethnicity and is of American nationality. Until now, there has been no information available about her early life or family background. Furthermore, information about her educational qualifications is still being kept under wraps.
How Is Sheletta Chapital’s Relationship With Her Husband?
Sheletta Chapital married her long-term boyfriend, Anthony Mackie. They first met while in elementary school. After several years of dating and getting to know each other, the couple decided to marry. The couple married in December 2014 at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Not to mention that many famous artists and personalities attended their wedding ceremony. They also have three children. They have not, however, revealed the identity of their kids.
According to some sources, they had their third child in late 2015, and they already had two sons prior to their marriage. Surely, the married couple must be having a wonderful time with their kids.
What Is Sheletta Chapital’s Net Worth?
There is no information available about Sheletta Chapital’s profession as of yet. We don’t know if she has a job or makes money. As a result, her current income and net worth are being scrutinized.
However, Sheletta’s husband, Anthony Mackie, has a net worth of around $4 million as of 2019. This large sum of money was earned by him through his successful actor career. Furthermore, Chapital’s roles in Avengers: Infinity War earned $678,815,482 worldwide, The Hurt Locker earned $17,017,811, and Avengers: Endgame earned $858,238,683.
Sheletta Chapital’s Career line
- Sheletta Chapital, in fact, rose to fame solely because of her husband, Anthony Mackie. As a result, there isn’t much information about her profession.
- Capital, on the other hand, is preoccupied with being a housewife and managing her family, as well as caring for her kids.
- Her husband, on the other hand, is a well-known American actor who has appeared in a number of films and television series.
- He rose to prominence after appearing as Falcon in the Avengers franchise and in the film The Hurt Lucker.
- Similarly, Anthony received an OBIE award.
- Anthony later appeared in films such as Black or White, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and others. Not to mention, he collaborated with celebrities such as Robert Downey Jr., Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Megan Everett, and Chris Hemsworth.