Shamele Mackie, better known by his stage name Papoose, is an American rapper. He is also an entertainer, having signed with DJ Kayslay’s Street sweepers Entertainment in 2006. Papoose’s total assets are estimated to be in the $200 thousand range.
The Nacirema Dream, his studio collection, was released in 2006. In 2012, he secured a deal with Fontana Distribution. Later, on March 26, 2013, Papoose freely delivered his presentation collection.
Childhood and Family of Shamele Mackie
Papoose was born on March 5, 1978, in Brooklyn, New York, United States. He is originally from West Africa and was raised in Brooklyn.
His grandma named him Papoose because he resembled an American Indian child in his youth. He is an American of Black-American nationality.
Who is Shamele Mackie Wife?
Papoose, an American rapper, is a married man who married Remy Ma on May 12, 2008, the previous day Remy went to prison for a long time on threatening behavior, weapon ownership, and coercion charges.
Remy won Best Female Hip-Hop Artist at the 2017 BET Awards. Regardless of the fact that her significant other couldn’t resist at the time, he has given his better half a significant yell out on Instagram for her most recent accomplishment.
Regardless, the couple has two daughters and a son, Jason. He is also the stepfather of Remy Ma’s son, Jace. Dejane Mackie, Papoose’s girl, was recently seen on Love and Hip-Hop.
He is an incredible father because he made a concerted effort to keep the house together when Remy Ma went to prison.
According to Intouch, Pap cheated Remy and got another woman pregnant. Another woman discovered Papoose is the father of a three-year-old girl.
The encounter would have occurred while Papoose’s significant other was incarcerated in a correctional facility. Regardless, the full story has yet to be revealed, but she has shared a photo of her daughter.
Papoose’s significant other trusts him because she never doubts his devotion to her, especially after the way he held her down when she was secured.
Net Worth of Shamele Mackie
According to The Richest, Papoose’s total assets are valued at $200 thousand. Pap’s income is primarily derived from his professional career as an American rapper.
Papoose also earns a lot of money from his show visits to various cities and states across the country. He used to wear a gold chain while performing on stage, which cost thousands of dollars.
In the year 2006, he signed a $1.5 million deal with Jive Records. Papoose has made a sizable profit from his mixtape.
Shamele Mackie’s Career Line
- Papoose, an American rapper, began his age as a rapper when he was only 11 years old.
- Rap legends Rakim, Kool-G-Rap, and Big Daddy Kane woke him up. Following his incredible honor, he has been widely regarded in the underground road circuit for quite some time.
- After that, he became one of the most well-known rappers when he appeared on Kool G Rap’s Roots of Evil collection in 1998. Papoose released his first single, “Hooligan Connection,” the following year.
- After his record failed, Papoose decided to create and sell mixtapes. Outside the offices of New York’s Hot 97, one of them was approached by DJ Kay Slay.
- Finally, between the middle of 2004 and the middle of 2006, Papoose began to produce mixtapes at a rate of more than twelve. In addition, in 2005, he received the Justo Mixtape Award for Best Underground Artist.
- Following his success, his authority website announced on August 24, 2006 that he had signed with Jive Records.
- Papoose was also featured on Busta Rhymes’ “Contact It” remix and was quickly associated with and endorsed by Flipmode for a long time.
- Papoose has released several mixtapes this year to keep his name in the public eye, the most recent being Most Hated Alive (December 4, 2012).
- On December 11, 2012, he released his music video “On Top of My Game,” which featured Mavado and debuted on 106 and Park on February 1, 2013. The collection received numerous positive reviews from music critics and debuted at No. 97 on the US Billboard 200.
- Papoose released his first mixtape since his presentation collection, “Hoodie Season.” Aside from that, he began to deal with a song called “How We Roll.”
- He and his better half Remy Ma were crucial for the show Love and Hip Hop: New York, as they received an offer they couldn’t refuse. They revealed openly that they would be joining the rest of the cast for the 2015 season.
- Furthermore, rapper Papoose was featured in Remy Ma’s music video for the song “As far as possible Up,” alongside Fat Joe and French Montana.