Facts of Shahraan Dutt
|Full Name:||Shahraan Dutt|
|Net Worth:||20 Lakhs|
|Height:||4 feet 0 inches (1.22m)|
|Sibling:||Iqra Dutt, a half-sister Trishala Dutt|
Shahraan Dutt is Sanjay Dutt‘s son. Sanjay Dutt is a well-known Indian actor who has appeared in films such as Rockey (1981), Munna Bhai M.B.B.S (2003), Vaastav (1999), Sadak (1991), Lage Raho Munna Bhai (2006), and many others.
How old is Shahraan Dutt?
Shahraan Dutt was born on October 21, 2010, in Mumbai, India. Shahraan is a 10-year-old boy. He is the son of Indian film actor Sanjay Dutt and Manyata Dutt. Furthermore, Shahraan’s name begins with the letter S, which is also the first letter in Sanjay’s and Sunil Dutt’s names. The name Shahraan has a meaning: ‘Shah’ means ‘royal,’ and ‘Raan’ means ‘warrior.’ Again, he has a twin sister named Iqra and a half-sister named Trishala Dutt.
In addition, he is born under the sign of Libra. Aside from that, he lives in Mumbai with his parents and siblings. Shahraan’s father, Sanjay Dutt, is Hindu, and his mother, Maanyata, is Muslim. However, both of his parents celebrate religious festivals. He enjoys music and, like his father Sanjay Dutt, enjoys playing the drums. Shaharaan enjoys playing with automobiles. Again, he enjoys shopping for shoes and leather jackets. As the son of celebrities, he is at ease with and enjoys camera and media attention.
Shahraan Dutt is a third-year student at Mumbai’s Ecole Mondiale World School. Furthermore, he has excelled at sports since childhood. Again, he has won medals in the 50 and 75-meter runs during his school’s annual sports competition. He was also a member of his team’s 300-meter relay. He has a natural talent for acting because he was born into a family of actors. In his school play, based on the Indian epic Ramayana, he played the role of ‘Ram.’
How much is Shahraan Dutt’s net worth?
Shahraan Dutt has never won an award or been nominated for one as a young man. On the other hand, his father, Sanjay Dutt, has won 17 awards and received 11 nominations in his career. In the year 2000, he won the Filmfare Award for Best Actor for his performance in the film Vaastav. In 2004, he won another Filmfare Award for Best Comedian for Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. In his professional career, he has won and been nominated for numerous awards.
Shahraan Dutt’s net worth is estimated to be in the range of 20 lakh Indian rupees. On the other hand, his father’s net worth is estimated to be around $30 million. Which he obtained through his professional career, brand endorsements, and other means.
Is Shahraan Dutt married?
Regarding Shahraan’s marital status, he is unmarried and single. In addition, he is concentrating on his education. On the other hand, his father, Sanjay Dutta, was romantically involved with his co-star Tina Munim. The relationship could last for a long time and then end. In 1987, he married actress Richa Sharma. Trishala Dutt, the couple’s daughter, was born in 1988 as a result of their marriage. Richa Sharma, Sanjay’s first wife, died in 1996 of a brain tumor. After that, in February 1998, Sanjay married air hostess Rhea Pillai. The couple divorced in 2008 after ten years of relationship. Sanjay married Manyata again on October 21, 2010, and they had twins, a boy, Shahraan, and a girl, Iqra.
So far, Shahraan Dutt has not been involved in any controversy. On the other hand, his father, Sanjay, was involved in a number of controversies. Bombay was the target of a series of serial bombings in 1993. Furthermore, Sanjay, along with several Bollywood stars, was accused of involvement.
How tall is Shahraan Dutt?
Shahraan Dutt is 4 feet tall and weighs around 26kg. He also has dark brown eyes and black hair. His body measurements are 23-21-22. His biceps size is 7 and his shoe size (in US) is 3.
Career line of Shahraan Dutt
- When it comes to Shahraan Dutt’s profession, he is still quite young. Furthermore, he is a student. Shahraan made his film debut in his father’s home production Hasmukh Pighal Gaya, a remix of Raj Kapoor’s song.
- Shahraan made a cameo appearance in the remix version of the song “Kisi Ki Muskurahaton Pe.” Furthermore, he was three years old when he recorded the song. Ahmed Khan, a well-known choreographer, once again choreographed this song.
- On the other hand, his father, Sanjay Dutt, is a well-known actor in the Indian film industry. His father, Sanjay Dutt, made his acting debut in 1981, opposite actress Tina Ambani, in Sunil Dutt’s romantic action film “Rockey,” which was a box-office smash.
- The year was a watershed moment in Sanjay’s film career, with the release of “Naam.” In India, the film was a commercial and critical success.
- The film ‘Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.,’ in which Sanjay played the lead role, was one of the most successful and notable to date.
- Raj Kumar Hirani directed the movie. Since the year 2000, only eight films have achieved silver jubilee status (25-week run) at the box office: “Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.”
- Success later came with Musafir (2004), Plan (2004), and Dus (2004). (2005). “Lage Raho Munna Bhai,” the sequel to Munna Bhai M.B.B.S, was released in late 2006. He received a number of awards for his performance in the film, as well as an award, as a result of it.
- On June 29, 2018, his biopic “Sanju” was released. Based on the life of Sanjay Dutt, the film starred Ranbir Kapoor and Vaani Kapoor. Furthermore, Raj Kumar Hirani directed the film. Aside from the big screen, he co-hosted a television show called “Bigg Boss 5” with Salman Khan in 2011.
- Sanjay’s film “Sadak 2,” a sequel to “Sadak,” was recently released. Because of the film’s producer and director Mahesh Bhatt’s Controversies, the trailer was listed as the most disliked trailer, with over 11 million unlikes.