Facts of Seth Meyers
|Full Name:||Seth Meyers|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Comedian, Producer, Writer, Political Commentator|
Seth Meyers is a comedian and actor from the United States of America. Seth Meyers is an American writer and political commentator. Seth has also hosted a number of well-known shows. Late Night with Seth Meyers, which airs on NBC, is Seth’s late-night talk show.
How old is Seth Meyers?
Seth Meyers was born on December 28, 1973, in Evanston, Illinois, United States. His zodiac sign is Capricorn, and he is 47 years old. Seth was raised in Okemos, Michigan, when he was four years old. When he was ten years old, his parents moved to Bedford. His mother’s name is Hilary Claire, and his father’s name is Laurence Meyers JR.
Seth’s mother was a French teacher, and his father worked in finance. Seth has a younger brother named Josh Meyers, who is also an actor. Seth’s grandfather was a devout religion of Judaism. Despite performing at several Jewish Community Centers, he does not identify as Jewish.
Seth Meyers received his primary education at Okemos’ Edgewood Elementary. Seth then went on to further his education at Manchester High School West in New Hampshire. Seth also graduated from Northwestern University in Evanston.
How much is Seth Meyers’s net worth?
Seth has won numerous awards, including the Writers Guild of America Award for Comedy/Variety Series twice in 2009 and 2010. In 2011, Seth won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics. He won the Writers Guild of America Award for Comedy/Variety Series twice more, in 2016 and 2017.
Seth Meyers’ net worth is estimated to be around $10 million USD. Seth made a lot of money by acting in movies and hosting TV shows.
Is Seth Meyers single?
Alexi Ashe, a human rights lawyer, was Seth Meyers’s ex-girlfriend. They both got engaged in July of 2013. They eventually married on September 1, 2013, on Martha’s Vineyard. Seth and Alexi have a son named Ashe Olson Meyer, who was born on March 27, 2016, at Lenox Hill Hospital. On April 8, 2018, the couple welcomed their second son, Axel Strahl Meyers.
When it comes to Seth’s rumors and scandals, he hasn’t been a part of them until now. Aside from that, Seth is preoccupied with his personal and professional life. Furthermore, Seth prefers to avoid rumors and controversy.
How tall is Seth Meyers?
Seth Meyers is 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 70 kg. Seth has black hair and hazel eyes. Seth’s body measurements are 42-31-35.
Career line of Seth Meyers
- Seth Meyers worked as a hot dog vendor while attending Northwestern University in Evanston. Seth joined the Saturday Night Live cast in 2001. Previously, Seth collaborated with comedian Jill Benjamin on a two-person show called ‘Pick-Ups and Hiccups.’
- Furthermore, the show was a big hit in Amsterdam. Seth began working as a writing supervisor in 2005. In January 2006, he joined Yina Fey and Andrew Steele as co-head writer.
- He and Jill Benjamin toured Europe for various shows. When he performed on Saturday Night Live in Chicago, the show’s producers took notice.
- After his performance in Chicago, the producers contacted him for an interview in New York. Seth went to New York, and the show hired him. Before his appearance on Saturday Night Live, Seth appeared in a single episode of the show Spin City in 2001.
- When he made his debut on the show, he performed one of their comedy sketches. The show is well-known for giving opportunities to up-and-coming actors and comedians.
- In 2008, Seth co-starred with Brendan Fraser and Anita Briem in the 3D film Journey to the Center of the Earth. His debut film, however, was the 2004 film See This Movie with John Cho.
- Furthermore, in July 2008, Seth began directing the web series The Line on Crackle. Seth has also hosted the Webby Awards twice, in 2008 and 2009. He also hosted the Microsoft Company Meeting at Safeco Field in Seattle.
- Aside from that, Seth hosted the ESPY Awards on ESPN twice in 2010 and 2011. In April 2011, Seth was the keynote speaker at the White House Correspondents Association Dinner.
- Following the announcement in 2013, Seth became the new host of Late Night in 2014, succeeding Jimmy Fallon. Before joining the Late Night show, Seth left Saturday Night Live in 2014 to focus on his other projects.
- The show was renamed Late Night with Seth Meyers and premiered on NBC on February 24, 2014. Amy Poehler was also Seth’s first guest on the show. Seth hosted the 66th Primetime Emmy Awards in 2014 and the 75th Golden Globe Awards in 2018.