Facts of Sehun
|Net Worth:||$7 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
Sehun is a South Korean actor, singer, dancer, rapper, songwriter, and model. Sehun is also a member of the South Korean-Chinese boy band ‘Exo.’ It’s also sub-group ‘Exo-K’ and sub-unit ‘Exo-SC.’
How old is Sehun?
Sehun was born on April 12, 1994 as Oh Se-hun. He is from Jungnang-gu in Seoul, South Korea. He is 27 years old and was born under the sign of Aries.
He hasn’t said much about his family history. However, he has an older brother. Furthermore, in February 2013, he graduated from the School of Performing Arts Seoul. Furthermore, he is known by the nicknames “Senshine” and “White Skin.”
How much is Sehun’s Net Worth?
This gifted and successful individual undoubtedly earns a lot of money. His net worth as of 2021 is $7 million. His main source of income, however, may come from his singing, acting, and modeling careers.
Is Sehun dating someone?
Sehun is currently single and enjoying his freedom. His previous dating history is also unknown. However, he states that he does not intend to marry until he is at least 30 years old. And he wants a wife who will take care of his parents and do the housework.
And he also says that he probably wouldn’t make the first move on a girl, but if it’s true love, he might have the courage to. Nonetheless, his ideal type is a kind woman who is clean, neat, and has a bubbly personality.
How tall is Sehun?
Sehun is a tall and attractive man. He is 6 feet tall and weighs around 59 kilograms. He also has a shoe size of 11 (UK) and biceps size of 14 inches. He has a fit and healthy body physique, but his measurements are not disclosed. His eyes are black, and he has brown hair.
Career line of Sehun
- Sehun was spotted on the streets with his friends when he was only 12 years old. As a result, he was discovered by an SM Entertainment casting agent. After four auditions in two years, he joined S.M. Entertainment in 2008.
- On January 10, 2012, he was officially introduced as an EXO member. Finally, in April 2012, the group made their debut with the extended play ‘Mama.’
- In addition, he received a ‘Weibo Star Award’ in February 2016, as voted on by users of the Chinese social networking site ‘Sina Weibo’ at the 5th Gaon ‘Chart K-Pop Awards.’
- In March 2016, Oh was cast as the male lead in the upcoming Korean-Chinese film “Catman.” And it was released in 2018. In addition, he was announced in July 2016 as the male lead in the upcoming Korean-Chinese web drama ‘Dear Archimedes,’ which will begin airing in 2019.
- Similarly, in September 2017, he was cast as a regular in the new Netflix original variety show ‘Busted!’ In February 2018, he was cast as the male lead in the action web drama ‘Dokgo Rewind.’
- Similarly, it was announced that Sehun would appear in the web drama Secret Queen Makers in May 2018. As a result, Lotte Duty-Free manufactures it.
- Furthermore, Oh and fellow Exo member ‘Chanyeol’ released a collaborative single, “We Young,” for SM Station X 0 on September 14, 2018. It was also revealed that he and Chanyeol were preparing to make their debut as the group’s second subunit Exo-SC on June 28, 2019. Similarly, on July 22nd, 2019, they released their first EP, ‘What a Life.’
- Nonetheless, on May 24, 2020, he was named the new brand spokesperson for ‘Dr. Jart+’ in China. And, after becoming the brand’s spokesperson, ‘Dr. Jart+’ achieved the highest sales ever during China’s mid-year shopping festival.
- In addition, his limited mask set sold 20,000 pieces in only nine minutes.
- Furthermore, it as confirmed that Oh’s film ‘Catman’ would be released in March 2021, making it one of the first works to be released in China. After China’s Korean Wave ban, there’s also a South Korean star involved.
- Sehun is set to play a supporting role in the upcoming drama ‘Now, We Are Breaking Up.’ As a result, he would play Hwang Chi-Hyung, a new employee at the fashion company ‘The One.’ Oh is also set to make his film debut in ‘The Pirates: Goblin Flag.’
- Oh attended Louis Vuitton fashion shows in Paris in 2017 and 2018. In addition, he was named the ‘Best Dressed Man’ in Louis Vuitton’s show for the second year in a row. Similarly, in 2018, he became the second South Korean male idol after G-Dragon to be featured on the cover of ‘Vogue Korea’ for its 22nd anniversary.
- As a result, it was the magazine’s best-selling issue since its inception in 1996. Then he became the ambassador for the Italian luxury fashion house Zegna’s clothing line XXX with Chinese famous singer and actor ‘William Chan.’ Furthermore, he was announced as the new face of Dior Men in October 2020.