Facts of Sara Ali Khan
|Full Name:||Sara Ali Khan|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Sibling:||2 Ibrahim and Taimur khan|
Sara Ali Khan is a model and aspiring Bollywood actress. Sara Ali Khan is the daughter of well-known Indian actor Saif Ali Khan. Over the last few years, she has amassed a sizable fan base both nationally and internationally.
How old is Sara Ali Khan?
Sara Ali Khan was born in Mumbai, India on the 12th of August, 1995. Likewise, in 2021, she will be 25 years old. She, too, is of Indian nationality and was born under the sign of Leo. Sara is a Muslim, as is her family.
In terms of her family, she was born to well-known Indian actors Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh. Similarly, her grandparents were the late Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi, a veteran Indian cricketer, and Sharmila Tagore, a well-known Indian actress. Sara certainly had high expectations coming from such a well-known family.
She also has two brothers, Ibrahim Khan and Taimur Khan, who is her half-brother. She was born in Mumbai and raised there her entire life. When she was only nine years old, her parents divorced. When Sara was a teen, she struggled with her weight. To achieve her slim figure, she went through rigorous training and exercise.
Education of Sara Ali Khan
Sara is a smart woman with a good education. She went to Dhirubhai Ambani International School in Mumbai, Maharashtra for her education. She went to New York for further studies after graduating from high school. She attended Columbia University in New York, where she majored in Political Science and minored in History. Similarly, in 2016, she graduated from university.
How much is Sara Ali Khan’s net worth?
So far, the lovely young actress has won two awards. She won the Film Fare Award for Best Female Debut for her role in the 2018 film Kedarnath. In 2018, she was also nominated for an IIFA award for star debut of the year for the same film.
Similarly, the stunning Indian actress has a $2 million net worth. She has amassed a substantial amount of wealth through her acting and modeling careers.
Is Sara Ali Khan dating someone?
There have been numerous rumors about the stunning Actress’s romantic relationships. Sara, on the other hand, is dating a writer named Jehan Hada. Similarly, she previously dated Indian businessman Veer Pahariya, but the relationship ended abruptly. There were rumors that Sara and Sushant had been dating while she was filming Kedarnath. Their mutual friends confirmed the rumor, which proved to be correct. She began dating her Bollywood crush, Kartik Aaryan, after the events. However, after a year of dating, the couple split up in the year 2020.
Scandals of Sara Ali Khan
When Sara was asked if she ever wanted to look darker or go to the beach to get a tan, she unintentionally sparked a controversy. “If you want to be tanned, just put on some bronzer; if you want to be fair, put on some powder,” she replied. It isn’t the end of the world, and it should not define you in any way.”
Although her intentions with the statement were good, some of her supporters did not take it well, and Sara received significant backlash.
Rhea Chakraborty revealed the names of Indian actresses who were involved in drug use during an investigation into the mysterious death of Sushant Singh Rajput. Sara, on the other hand, was accused of drug use.
How tall is Sara Ali Khan?
The stunning actress maintains a healthy lifestyle. Likewise, she is 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighs 53 kilograms. Her chest, waist, and hip measurements are 32-26-34. Her hair is dark brown, and her eyes are brown.
Career line of Sara Ali Khan
- Sara Ali Khan is an Indian model and aspiring actress. Likewise, she made her Bollywood debut in the film ‘Kedarnath.’ The disaster at Kedarnath in 2013 inspired the film. She appeared on screen alongside the late Sushant Singh Rajput.
- Similarly, Abhisekh Kapoor directed the film, which received widespread acclaim and recognition from critics and audiences. The film performed extremely well at the box office and received positive feedback from many South Asian viewers.
- She appeared in Rohit Shetty’s action film, Simba, after her massive success in her first film. Ranveer Singh, another well-known Indian actor, appeared alongside Sara. The film was inspired by the Telugu film ‘Temper,’ which was released in 2015.
- Furthermore, the film was a box office success, becoming the third highest-grossing film of 2018. With this film, Sara’s fame and recognition skyrocketed.
- Sara will also be seen in Imtiaz Ali’s 2020 film, Love Aaj Kal. Sara also starred in the film Coolie No. 1. Sara, on the other hand, is currently filming the film Atrangi re. The film is scheduled to hit theaters in mid-2020.
- Sara is also a very successful model in addition to her acting career. She has modeled for a number of well-known brands as well as several fashion magazines in India.