Facts of Sanjana Sanghi
|Full Name:||Sanjana Sanghi|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Actress and Model|
Sanjana Sanghi is an Indian actress and model who appears in Bollywood films. Sanjana Sanghi rose to prominence following her appearance in the film “Dil Bechara,” in which she co-starred with Sushant Singh Rajput.
How old is Sanjana Sanghi?
The Indian actress was born on September 2, 1996, in Delhi, India. She is Indian by nationality and Asian by ethnicity. Similarly, her age is 24 and her zodiac sign is Virgo. Sanghi was born into a Hindu family, so it’s no surprise that she practices Hinduism. She is also a non-vegetarian. Her father, an entrepreneur, is Sandeep Sanghi, and her mother, a housewife, is Shagun Sanghi. Sanjana also has an elder brother who works at Google. Sumer Sanghi is his given name.
In terms of education, Sanjana Sanghi attended Modern School after graduating from Lady Shri Ram College For Women in New Delhi. During her school days, she was also very involved in a variety of extracurricular activities. Sanjana was a brilliant student who received a letter of thanks from the then-HRD minister, Smriti Irani. It was given to her because of her outstanding performance in the XII boards. She also received a gold medal from the University of Delhi.
How much is Sanjana Sanghi’s Net Worth?
The Bollywood actress is gradually gaining popularity. Her net worth must be in the millions of dollars. Her primary source of income comes from her work as a Bollywood actress and model. She must have made some money from her previous works and advertisement acts, as well as brand deals and sponsors. There are also no specifics about the cars or house she owns. However, it is clear that she is living a wonderful and luxurious life.
Is Sanjana Sanghi dating someone?
For the time being, the lovely actress appears to be single. She hasn’t revealed anything about her past or current relationships or affairs. As a result, the actress is currently enjoying her singlehood. During her filming for “Dil Bechara,” there were rumors that her co-star, Sushant Singh Rajput, was sexually harassing her. However, the actress refuted all of the false rumors, saying, “On returning from a long trip to the US yesterday, I read several baseless and unfounded stories regarding misconduct and misbehavior on the sets of our film Kizie Aur Manny.” I’d like to clarify that no such incident occurred with me. Let us put an end to these rumours.
How tall is Sanjana Sanghi?
Sanjana Sanghi is a tall woman, standing at 5 feet 6 and a half inches. She weighs 49 kg. She also has brown eyes and beautiful black hair. The actress is a health nut. She practices yoga on a regular basis and is also a trained Kathak and jazz dancer. In addition, she enjoys wearing Kurtis. She has a slim build and a lovely face. As a result, Sanjana is physically and mentally fit, and she is working harder for her career and her country, India. More information about her body measurements, dress size, and shoe size.
Career line of Sanjana Sanghi
- Sanghi debuted in Imtiaz Ali’s romantic drama career “Rockstar” in 2011. In this film, she played a young artist. Mukesh Chhabra hired her after noticing her on-stage performance at her school. In 2017, she appeared in films such as “Fukrey Returns” and “Hindi Medium.”
- In 2018, she was cast as the lead in the film “Dil Bechara.” She was collaborating on the film with the talented actor Sushant Singh Rajput in the adaptation of The Fault in Our Stars. Sanghi was also seen in commercials for Tanishq, Cadbury, Aircel, Coca-Cola, Myntra, and Dabur.
- Her next appearance will be in Kapil Verma’s action drama “Om: The Battle Within.” She will play Aditya Roy Kapur’s love interest in the following drama. The talented actress was also seen in Guru Randhawa’s music video “Mehendi Wale Haath.”
- Arvindr Khaira was the song’s director. Currently, the actress is modeling for a variety of companies. She can also find her in various magazines and newspapers. Sanjan Saghi has done exceptionally well in the entertainment industry. Her hard work and optimism have paid off for her.
- The actress has done public speaking and has represented her motherland, India, at a number of international conferences. Sanjana has also won a few awards.
- She worked as a feature writer at New Delhi’s ‘Youth Ki Awaaz’ before entering the entertainment industry. Sanjana also worked as a summer intern at “Ogilvy” in Gurgaon, a research intern at “RIS” in New Delhi, a political analysis and public policy intern at “HT Mint,” and a marketing strategy intern at “Viacom18 Studios.”
- Sanjana Sanghi was also a BBC learner and the senior coordinator of the LSR Placement Cell. Aside from acting and modeling, the actress enjoys a variety of other activities such as partying, studying, listening to music, and traveling. Her favorite foods are croissants, fish, and Hotel Chocolat chocolate, and her favorite restaurant is EI Techo in California.
- Her favorite actors are Naseeruddin Shah and Ranbir Kapoor. Because she enjoys studying, some of her favorite books include The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, Becoming by Michelle Obama, and 21 Lessons for the Twenty-First Century by Yuval Noah Harari.
- Similarly, her favorite film is The Fault in Our Stars (2014), her favorite tennis player is Roger Federer, and her favorite musician is Anderson East. She also enjoys traveling in London and her favorite pop bands are Imagine Dragons and OneRepublic. Her favorite color is also indigo.