Facts of Sam Matterface
|Full Name:||Sam Matterface|
|Profession:||Sports commentator, Journalist, Television presenter, Radio Personality|
Sam Matterface is a radio host and commentator by trade. Sam Matterface is well-known for his work as a sports broadcaster for the radio station Talksport. Previously, he was a commentator for the dance reality show Dancing on Ice.
How old is Sam Matterface?
Matterface was born on June 27th, 1978. He was born in London, England. He is of British and English nationality. On the other hand, he is of British-Irish ethnicity. He is currently 42 years old. Cancer is his astrological sign.
Nonetheless, there is no information or detail about his family background or siblings. Similarly, he had attended and graduated from Coopers School. He majored in both Sports and English. Chislehurst is where the school is located.
How much is Sam Matterface Net Worth?
Regrettably, the well-known broadcaster does not appear to have received any awards to date. He is also not nominated for any awards.
His net worth is estimated to be $500k, according to sources of information. He can earn between $24k and $89k as a radio host. Apart from that, his earnings as a broadcaster are expected to range between $21k and $83k.
Who is Sam Matterface Wife?
Previously, the journalist had been linked to TV presenter Natalie Sawyer. They met for the first time at the Skysports. They also got engaged in front of the Skysports team in 2009. They did, however, divorce in 2014. The ex-couple has a son named Swayer Matterface. Their son was born in October of 2012.
Currently, he is married to Stef Matterface. They married on January 31, 2016. Their wedding ceremony took place at the Bingham Hotel and Restaurant. In addition, the couple spent their honeymoon in Bali. The happily married couple has a son. They named their son Herbert Paul Matterface. The baby boy was born on April 29, 2017.
Rumors and Controversies of Sam Matterface
Furthermore, it appears that Sam Matterface has been able to strike a balance between his professional and personal interests. As a result, there are no rumors or controversies about him.
How tall is Sam Matterface?
Matterface’s height is five feet and nine inches. His eyes are blue and he has black hair. Unfortunately, there is no information about his other body measurements, such as weight, dress size, shoe size, and so on.
Career line of Sam Matterface
- Sam had a strong interest in broadcasting since he was fourteen years old. As a result, he voluntarily joined a local radio station OHR.
- He began his professional career with BBC Radio Kent. In the year 1998, he worked as a sportscaster for it. After a year, he may be able to join Capital Radio Sport. Similarly, he joined 107.4 the Quay as a program controller. Following that, he worked for the radio station for about six years as the program’s director.
- In 2007, he worked as a radio network Sky presenter. He was there for about three years.
- In terms of his most recent and ongoing projects, he has joined talkSPORT as a commentator as well as a presenter. He is still employed at talkSPORT. He is also an ITV commentator. Furthermore, he is still a part of this network.
- He also works as a presenter for bet365. He also works as a freelancer. He is involved with the IMG and Input media. Since 2018, he has been a commentator on the TV show Dancing on Ice.