Facts of Sakira Wang
|Birth Nation:||United States of America|
|Education:||The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute|
Sakira Wang is an American costume designer most known for her TV-related work in shows like Iron Fist, The Defenders, Luke Cage, and Wu-Tang: An American Saga, along with films such as BlacKkKlansman and High Flying Bird.
What is the Age of Sonja Sohn’s Daughter-Sakira Wang?
Sakira Wang is the eldest of two daughters born on 9 October 1986 to Sonja Sohn, actress-director. At the time of this writing, she is 34 years old.
Sakira graduated from the Lee Strasberg Theater & Film Institute in New York, New York, which was founded as a method actor by the late actor and director Lee Strasberg in 1969.
Who is Sakira Wang Dating Now?
According to sources, the designer, Sakira Wang is single. She is more focusing on her career rather than dating any boyfriends. She likes to keep her personal life private, so it’s hard to reveal anything about her love life yet. She is active in social media such as Facebook as well as Instagram.
What’s the Net Worth of Sakira Wang?
The official net worth of Sakira Wang is still under review at the time of this writing. However, Wang is estimated to have a net value of about $300,000 according to some online sources. The costume designer based in Brooklyn worked for TV and film production studios like Marvel Studios and HBO.
Her most remarkable work is shown in films, such as BlacKkKlansman in 2018 and High Flying Bird in 2019 and in television series, including Iron Fist, The Defenders, Luke Cage, She’s Gotta Have It, and Wu-Tang: An American Saga.
Career Line of Sakira Wang
- Sakira Wang is a well-known Hollywood client in Brooklyn, New York. From October 2015 to June 2016, she started her career as HBO Production Coordinator.
- In her eight months with HBO, Wang was most notably responsible for producing Sonja Sohn’s Baltimore Rising 2017 documentary, reporting on the events related to Freddie Gray’s death in police custody, and the resulting Baltimore riots of 2016.
- In July 2016, Wang joined Marvel Studios’ production house as a wardrobe assistant. In the first season of the Marvel/Netflix series, she was working with, among others, Finn Jones, Jessica Henwick, and Jessica Stroup.
- Wang was promoted in October 2016 to the title of Administrative Suit Adjunct and contributed to several Netflix superhorses, including Mike Colter from Marvel’s Luke Cage and The Defenders, the series of Marvel’s superhorses from Marvel, starring Charlie Cox, Rosario Dawson, Krysten Ritter, Sigourney Weaver, and Finn Jones and Mike Colter.
- She also worked on Hulu’s Wu-Tang: An American Saga as an assistant costume designer and executive assistant.
- In the biographical black comet drama of 2018 by Spike Lee, BlacKkKlansman, starring John David Washington, Adam Driver, Topher Grace, and Laura Harrier, Wang made her big-screen debut as co-ordinator for 40 Acres and Mule Filmworks.
- She has also worked on the Netflix, High Flying Bird 2019 sports drama film.
- She is currently working with HBO on a documentary that is unnamed.