Facts of Sage Robbins
|Full Name:||Bonnie Humphrey|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession:||Actress, Internet Sensation, Motivational|
Sage Robbins is a well-known Canadian actress, internet sensation, motivational speaker, phlebotomist, acupuncturist, and alternative therapist. Sage Robbins is also well-known as Tony Robbins’ wife. Her husband is a well-known author, coach, speaker, and philanthropist.
How old is Sage Robbins?
Sage Robbins was born on August 5, 1972, and she is now 48 years old. She is a Canadian citizen with the zodiac sign of Leo. Sage’s father’s name is Bill Humprey. Sage has shared childhood photos with her mother but has never really shared her mother’s name. Sage’s full name/birth name is Bonnie Pearl Humphrey. Sage has yet to share details about her educational journey.
Who is Sage Robbins married to?
Sage Robbins married Tony Robbins in October 2001. The couple is currently residing in Manalapan, Florida. Sage was previously married to John Lynch.
Sage was only 19 at the time, and John was 30. John and Sage married in 1992. Later that year, in the year 2000, John and Sage divorced. Furthermore, Sage made more headlines following her marital crisis. Sage’s ex-husband, John Lynch, sued her current husband, Tony Robbins, for having an extramarital affair with her.
When it comes to Sage’s husband’s previous relationships, Tony married Rebecca “Becky” Jenkins in 1984. They met at a seminar. Tony adopted Jenkins’ three children from two previous marriages. However, the couple divorced in 1998.
Tony Robbins had a child with his ex-girlfriend Liz Acosta later that year. Jairek Robbins, their son, is a personal empowerment coach and trainer. Finally, on October 15, 2001, Tony Robbins married Bonnie “Sage” Robbins (née Humphrey) in Fiji.
How tall is Sage Robbins?
Sage Robbins is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs around 58 kgs. Sage, on the other hand, has blue eyes and blonde hair. Other than that, there is no information available about Sage’s other body measurements, such as her chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on.
Career line of Sage Robbins
- Sage Robbins is a well-known actress and internet sensation. Sage is also well-known as a motivational speaker, phlebotomist, acupuncturist, and alternative therapist. Sage is also well-known for being Tony Robbins’ celebrity wife.
- Tony is a philanthropist, author, coach, and speaker from the United States. Sage’s husband is also well-known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books, including Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within. Tony’s seminars are organized by Robbins Research International.
- Similarly, Sage Robbins worked as a health food store clerk before embarking on her acting career. Sage went by the name “Bonnie” at the time. Sage began her film career in 2001. It was with her debut in the comedy romantic film Shallow Hal. Sage then played Paige Mattews in the 2013 short film Stab: The Real-life Sequel.
- Sage also made her TV debut in the American sitcom Toby The Vampire Slayer. Between 2013 and 2015, she appeared in eleven episodes. In addition, the actress appeared in the film Better late than never and on television shows such as The Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Sage Robbins also appeared in the television series Super Soul Sunday in 2016. The actress also appeared in Tony Robbins: I Am Not Your Guru the same year. Sage also co-hosts the show with her husband Tony and assists him with his seminars.
- Sage Robbins is a motivational speaker in addition to being an actor. Sage travels to different places with her husband, practicing various seminars and life-changing talks.