Facts of Ryan Garcia
|Full Name:||Ryan Garcia|
Ryan Garcia is a well-known American fighter and Golden Boy Promotions employee. He also fights in the Lightweight and Super Featherweight weight classes. In addition, he fights in the Super Featherweight division. Since 2016, he has gone undefeated in his profession.
What is Ryan Garcia Birthed?
Ryan Garcia was born in Victorville, California, the USA on August 8, 1998. He was born in the year 2019 under the zodiac sign Leo and is 21 years old. Henry Garcia (father) and Lisa Garcia (mother) were his guardians when he was born (mother). He is an American by nationality, but he has Mexican ancestors.
His father is a trainer for fighters. He wanted to be a fighter like Ryan’s uncle, Sergio Garcia, but his ambitions were dashed. Garcia spent a significant amount of time planning with his father, sibling, companion, and uncle. He has three younger sisters, Demi Garcia, Sasha Garcia, and Kayla Garcia, as well as a younger sibling, Sean Garcia. His younger sibling is also a skilled fighter.
What is the Height of Ryan Garcia?
Ryan stands at 5 feet 11 inches and weighs 58 kilograms. His hair and eyes are both a light earthy color. Ryan can also be found on Facebook and Instagram.
Net Worth of Ryan Garcia
Beginning in 2019, The Fighter’s total assets are expected to be around $200k, according to sources. Similarly, he received a yearly salary of $25,000, which is half of what Velez earns.
He also purchased his first car, an Audi RS7. He currently resides in his opulent Los Angeles house and leads an extravagant lifestyle.
Who is the Wife of Ryan Garcia?
Ryan Garcia is not married and is currently single, according to all accounts. He is gradually acquiring what could be the best boxing arrangement in the world.
Fans can also find him on Instagram, where he posts photos of his smoldering body. Catherine Gamez was one of the fortunate young ladies who got to date him. In any case, they had a brief dating history. She also bore Ryan’s child and gave birth to his daughter.
Their daughter’s name is Rylie Garcia. Ryan is also shown to adore and think about his daughter. The fighter and Catherine’s relationship may be coming to an end right now.
Ryan used to be a fan of American singer Selena Gomez. In an interview with TMZ, he stated that he might want to date Selena Gomez, an American artist, and that she respects him in return. Gomez, on the other hand, will most likely be uninterested in Ryan at that point because she expects to focus on her career now that she has completed treatment.
Ryan Garcia’s Career Line
- Ryan Garcia made his professional career on June 9, 2016, when he faced Edgar Meza in Tijuana, Baja California. In the first round, he won by TKO. He signed a contract with Oscar De La Hoya’s Golden Boy Promotions in 2016. They finished second at the 2014 Junior Worlds.
- He is currently ranked 24th out of 1478 people in the world.
- He is also ranked fourth out of 174 in the United States, and he has won 13 of his 16 matches by knockout. He fought Carlos Morales on September 1, 2017.
- He dispatched him in less than 30 seconds around that time. Following that, he won by significant choice in the tenth round, but the match was portrayed as boring by many people because it did not receive the publicity it deserved.
- Hector Garcia, Luis Lozano, Jonathan Cruz, Tyrone Luckney, Mario Macias, Noe Martinez Raygoza, Fernando Vargas, and others fought alongside Ryan Garcia.
- He has won numerous awards, including Silver Gloves, National Pals, Junior Golden Gloves, and Junior Olympics. Furthermore, despite two conflicts, he won the NABF Junior Super-Featherweight title in 2017 and retained it. Similarly, on May 4, 2018, he was crowned NABO and NABF super-featherweight champion.