Facts of Rose Namajunas
|Full Name:||Rose Namajunas|
|Birthday:||June 29, 1992|
|Profession:||an American Martial craftsman|
Rose Namajunas, the complete name Rose Gertrude Namajunas is an American Martial craftsman. She is known for her brisk and impacting punches and high kicks. Rose has a moniker known as “Hooligan Rose.” She has American Citizenship and has a place with Lithuanian nationality.
What ethnicity is Rose Namajunas?
Rose was born on June 29, 1992, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States, and has a strong background in Taekwondo, Karate, and hand-to-hand combat. She had to deal with a lot of complexities and difficulties when she was young. Her father suffered from Schizophrenia and was a victim of sexual maltreatment and viciousness.
Despite the fact that a slew of complications arose in a short period of time, she never lost faith. Her efforts were yielding results steadily, as she improved her Taekwondo and hand-to-hand combat skills. Rose began participating in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) as a beginner in 2010. Similarly, her performances in MMA and the Invicta Fighting Championship honed her skills, which prompted her to sign with the UFC.
How much does Rose Namajunas make?
Rose Namajunas, an American expert military craftsman, is estimated to have a total net worth of $250,000. Moreover, according to multiple sources, she may have a total net worth of $500,000.
Is Rose Namajunas married to Pat Barry?
Pat Barry, Rose Namajunas’ boyfriend, is also from her class. Pat is an American Kickboxer and former mixed military craftsman. Rose Namajunas’ boyfriend is frequently seen supporting and empowering her during the battle. Pat is no longer Rose Namajunas’ boyfriend, but these two military craftsmen are deeply invested in their relationship. Rose is currently engaged to Pat. Rose admits to being subjected to sexual abuse and brutality.
Pat Barry, Rose Namajuna’s ex-boyfriend turned life partner, is a former UFC heavyweight champion. Namajunas apply pressure on their opponents with pokes and high kicks. She obtained poom belt, also known as a lesser dark belt when she was nine years old.
Career Line of Rose Namajunas
- Rose has always been dedicated and enthusiastic since she was a child.
- She began practicing Taekwondo at the age of five in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Following her involvement in Taekwondo, she went on to practice Karate and jiu-jitsu.
- After that, in secondary school, she trained in kickboxing and mixed combative techniques.
- She had a perfect rookie record of 4-0 when she began her MMA career in 2010.
- Her productivity and endurance led her to the Invicta Fighting Championship a short time later.
- Her debut as a master was against Emily Kagan. Because of a back stripped gag, she was able to succeed.
- The second appearance on Invicta Fighting Championship was another accommodation, and she dominated the game. Rose only needed 12 seconds to win.
- She was undefeated at the time, but she lost the match on July 13, 2013.
- Following her appearance in Invicta Fighting Championship on December 11, 2013, the news of her relationship with the UFC became a web sensation.
- She began her career in the UFC, the Ultimate Fighter, alongside ten other Strawweight contenders.
- She fought hard to get to the finals, defeating Alex Chambers, Joanne Calderwood in the quarterfinals, and Randa Markos in the semi-finals.
- Sadly, she was unable to dominate the final game against Carla Esparza.
- After that, on November 4, 2017, she defeated the Strawweight champion, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, at UFC 2017 to become the new Strawweight Champion.
- Surprisingly, she currently holds the UFC Women’s Strawweight Championship.
- She is currently ranked fourth in the UFC’s Strawweight division, with five victories out of eight fights at such a young age.
Awards & Honors
- She has received numerous awards and accolades for her athletic abilities.
- Rose was named 2017 MMA Fighter of the Year. CBS Sports ranks her third, and ESPN ranks her fourth.
- She won the 2017 MMA Upset of the Year and the UFC Upset of the Year for her fight against Joanna Jedrzejczyk.
- The match against Kathina Catron earned her the 2013 MMA Submission of the Year and the Women’s MMA Submission of the Year.