Facts of Romina Yan
|Full Name:||Romina Yankelevich|
Romina Yan was a stunning Argentinean actress and writer. Romina is well-known for her roles in the television shows ‘Chiquititas’ and ‘Provocame.’
How old is Romina Yan?
Romina Yan was born on September 5, 1974, and died on September 28, 2010. Romina Yankelevich’s full name is Romina Yankelevich, and her zodiac sign is Virgo. Romina, likewise, was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and holds Argentine citizenship. However, there is no information about her ethnicity. Similarly, her father was Jewish, and she adheres to the same religion.
Romina was born into a family of television directors, actors, and producers. Similarly, her father is Gustavo Yankelevich, a producer and writer. Similarly, her mother is Cris Morena, an award-winning Argentine producer and actress. Her full name is Maria Cristina De Giacomi. Similarly, Romina was the elder sister of Toman Yankelevich De Giacomi, the director, producer, and screenwriter. Furthermore, there is no information about her educational background.
Is Romina Yan married?
Romina was married and had a lovely and loving family. On November 27, 1998, she married technical producer Dario Giordano and had three children, Franco, Valentin, and Azul. Her son Franco, likewise, is an actor. Similarly, her other two sons, Valentin Giordano and Azul Giordano, were born in 2002 and 2006, respectively.
Career line of Romina Yan
- Romina, likewise, made her television debut in 1991 at the age of sixteen. Her first appearance was on the Argentine television show ‘Jugate Conmigo.’ This is the adolescent variety show in which she performed as a dancer. Following that, she made her acting debut as Lorena Picabea in the series ‘Mi Cunado.’
- Similarly, she appeared as ‘Sol Iturbe’ in another television series, ‘Quereme.’ Furthermore, at the end of 1994, she began to play the role of ‘Belen’ in the children’s soap opera ‘Chiquititas.’ This was her mother’s production at Telefe, Argentina’s largest television company. This show was about the lives of orphaned children who lived in a place called ‘Rincon de Luz.’
- Furthermore, her performance was well received, and she became a celebrity not only in Argentina, but also internationally. Similarly, after leaving the show in 1998, Romina went on hiatus until 2000. Similarly, upon her return, she appeared as Jessica in the suspense series ‘Tiempo Final.’
- Similarly, in the same year, she made her film debut as Belen in ‘Chiquititas: Rincon de Luz’ (9Corner of Light). Similarly, she contributed to the sixth studio album ‘Provocame’ in 2001, alongside singers such as Araceli Gonzelez and Chyanne.
- Romina also became the host of the children’s show ‘Playhouse Disney,’ which is produced by her father’s company ‘RGB,’ in 2002.
- Similarly, in 2003, she appeared as Rocio Mazzini in the soap opera ‘Abre tus Ojos.’ Similarly, Romina appeared in the romantic comedy tele-comedy series ‘Amor Mio.’ Furthermore, her final work before her death was a production work for her mother, titled ‘Bella & Bestia.’
- Romina died on September 28, 2010 at 5:20 p.m. at the Central Hospital of San Isidro.
- Similarly, she was admitted to the hospital at 4:30 p.m., and a 50-minute attempt to resuscitate her was unsuccessful, resulting in her death. Romina died as a result of a ruptured aneurysm.
- Similarly, her remains were later taken to be buried in a private ceremony at the Del Pilar Cemetery. Following that, on the same day, her fans gathered at the Obelisk to pay tribute to the actress with a message of affection, candles, and flowers.
- The fan began the march from the Obelisk to the Teatro Gran Rex, where Romina began her theatrical career. Similarly, on November 29, 2010, her mother narrated the final chapter of the fourth season of ‘Casi Angeles.’
- Dedicating the phrase to her death, she stated, “Just as day follows night, every ending always announces a new beginning.” Let’s meet up again! Thank you so much!’
- Furthermore, the mourning for her death was visceral and shocking to Argentina’s fans and others. Similarly, the Facebook page ‘I can’t believe Romina Yan has died’ was trending, with over 150k members joining in less than two hours.
- Similarly, her death was the top trending topic on Twitter that day. Furthermore, her mother, Cris Morena, and ‘Chiquititas’ were both trending topics throughout the day.