Facts of Rebecca Rittenhouse
|Full Name:||Rebecca Rittenhouse|
|Net Worth:||$1.7 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Education:||University of Pennsylvania (BA in French and Hispanic Studies)|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California|
Rebecca Rittenhouse is a well-known American actress. Rebecca Rittenhouse is well-known for her roles in various TV shows and films. Among them are “Four Weddings and a Funeral,” “Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood,” “Blood & Oil,” “The Mindy Project,” and “The Affair,” among many others.
How old is Rebecca Rittenhouse?
Rebecca Rittenhouse was born on November 30, 1988, and she will be 32 years old in 2020. She was born in Los Angeles but raised in Pasadena. Furthermore, her full name is Rebecca Rittenhouse Meaders.
Similarly, Rebecca participated in drama in high school but never considered it as a career at the time. Rebecca Rittenhouse studied at the University of Pennsylvania. Rebecca studied Romance languages at university. She received her BA in French and Hispanic Studies from the university in 2011.
Rebecca then decided to study acting at the Atlantic Theater Company in New York City. She had even considered a career in medicine while attempting to advance her acting career.
Who is Rebecca Rittenhouse’s Husband?
Rebecca Rittenhouse is most likely single at the moment. She previously dated Chance Crawford from 2015 to April 2019. Chace Crawford is an American actor known for his roles in films and television shows such as Gossip Girl, The Covenant, I Do… Until I Don’t, and All About Nina, among many others.
Interestingly, Rebecca and Chace co-starred in the soap opera Blood & Oil, where Chace played Billy LeFever and Rebecca played Cody LeFever.
How tall is Rebecca Rittenhouse?
Rebecca Rittenhouse is approximately 1.68 meters (5’6′′) tall. Her weight is approximately 54 kg, and her chest-waist-hip measurements are 34-24-34 inches. Aside from these, no information is available about her dress size, shoe size, and so on. Rebecca also has stunning hazel green eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Rebecca Rittenhouse
- Rebecca Rittenhouse is a well-known actress. She played Cody LeFever in Blood & Oil. It’s an ABC prime-time soap opera. Similarly, she played Dr. Anna Ziev in the Hulu romantic comedy The Mindy Project. Rebecca also played Maggie in the horror anthology web TV series Into the Dark.
- Rebecca Rittenhouse made her Off-Broadway debut in Commons of Pensacola. It is being written at the Manhattan Theatre Club during the 2013–14 season. Rebecca made her television debut in 2014.
- It was in the pilot episode of the Showtime drama series The Affair.
- She also played Brittany Dobler in the same year. Brittany is a series regular on Fox’s comedy-drama Red Band Society. Unfortunately, this show was canceled after only one season. Furthermore, Rebecca was considered for the female lead role in the superhero film Deadpool.
- However, Morena Baccarin was cast in this role instead of Rebecca Rittenhouse.
- Rebecca was cast as the female lead Cody LeFever a year later, in 2015. Cody is a character on the ABC prime time soap opera “Blood & Oil.”
- The same year, she played Odette in an episode of The Handmaid’s Tale titled ‘After.’
- In late 2017, Rebecca was cast in the role of Keri Allen. Keri appears in the season seven finale of the legal drama series Suits. Suits served as a backdoor pilot for a potential spin-off, Pearson. Unfortunately, Bethany Joy Lenz was cast in the role of Keri for the spin-off Pearson.
- Rebecca is currently playing Ainsley Howard, an interior decorator. Ainsley is a character in the Hulu miniseries Four Weddings and a Funeral. It is a modern retelling of the 1994 British film of the same name.
- The previous film was written by Richard Curtis, whereas the current one was created by Mindy Kaling and Matt Warburton.
- Furthermore, Rebecca Rittenhouse previously collaborated with Kaling and Warburton on The Mindy Project.
- She has also worked on projects such as Once Upon a Time… In Hollywood; Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far on Foot; Unfriended: Dark Web; and Red Band Society, among many others.
- Rebecca also appeared in the television film Boom alongside Don Johnson. She also played Bonnie in the American comedy-drama film Don’t Worry, He Won’t Get Far on Foot.
- Rebecca Rittenhouse had appeared in ten TV shows and four films at the time of writing this biography. Moving on, Rebecca Rittenhouse’s net worth is estimated to be around $1.7 million.