Facts of Rajat Sharma
|Full Name:||Rajat Sharma|
|Birth Date:||February 18, 1957|
|Profession:||Indian journalist and TV anchor|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches (1.80m)|
|Net Worth||$16 Million|
|Salary||$4 Million Annually|
|Education||Sri Ram College of Commerce|
|Rajat Sharma Facebook|
Rajat Sharma is a well-known Indian journalist and television anchor. He is well-known for his news bulletins Aap Ki Adalat and Aaj Ki Baat. Sharma is admired for his calm and cool demeanor, as well as the way he organizes his program.
Age and Sibling of Rajat Sharma
Rajat Sharma was born on February 18, 1957, to a poor family in Delhi, India. His birth sign is Aquarius, and he is 62 years old as of 2019. There is no information about his parents or siblings. Rajat had to deal with a lot of difficulties and hardships as he grew up.
He grew up in extreme poverty in India, in a 100-square-foot home with his six brothers and one sister, an ailing mother, father, and sister, and no running water or electricity. Sharma is of Indian nationality and comes from an Asian ethnic background. For him, the school was the dingiest municipality school, bathing was at a communal bathing house, and studying was like sitting under a lamp post at a nearby railway station late at night.
He attended Sanatan Dharma Middle School until the 12th grade, after which he was accepted into Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), one of the country’s premier commerce colleges. He was the ABVP’s Delhi University Students Union Secretary in 1977.
Rajat Sharma’s Net Worth and Salary
Rajat Sharma has made a name for himself, as well as fame, friendship, and fortune. In addition, he has an estimated net worth of around $16 million dollars (Rs.107 crores), and he earns an annual income of $4 million dollars (Rs.26 crores). He is regarded as a powerful force in the news media entrepreneurial line.
Rajat Sharma’s main source of income is the fee he receives for his journalism. He also works for a number of shows, which ensures him a good living. He recently purchased a brand new BMW luxury vehicle for Rs 65 Lakhs. Rajat Sharma’s net worth appears to have increased by 22% in the last few years.
According to some sources, Rajat Sharma’s net worth is expected to increase by around 29 percent in the coming days.
What is the name of Rajat Sharma’s Wife?
Rajat Sharma is a married man who married Ritu Dhawan. Ritu Dhawan, on the other hand, is the current Managing Director and CEO of India TV. There is no information about how the couple first met or their dating history. However, the couple married in 1997 and they look adorable together.
They have been married for over 22 years and have yet to share any news about their kids. On May 20, 2004, Ritu Dhawan and Rajat Sharma launched India TV, just two days before the BJP took office. India TV is a channel owned by Independent News Service. In 1998, Ritu Dhawan and Rajat established Independent News Service.
Rajat is an outspoken BJP supporter who was a very active RSS member in his youth and still has fond memories of those organizations. Many journalists and citizens accused him of running a successful pro-Modi campaign prior to the election, which he is still doing and receiving political favors from the ruling government.
There are currently no rumors about his life or career. The married couple enjoys a full and blessed life with their children.
Rajat Sharma’s Height and Weight
Rajat Sharma is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 70 kilograms on average. Aside from that, he has a pair of black eyes and black hair. His other body measurements are unknown.
Rajat Sharma’s Career Line
- Rajat Sharma worked as a researcher after finishing his studies and then began writing for magazines.
- In 1982, he began his journalism career as a trainee reporter with Onlooker.
- In 1984, he ascended the corporate ladder and was promoted to chief of bureau and editor in 1985.
- He was also an editor at the Sunday Observer and The Daily.
- He began his television career with Aap Ki Adalat, a court-style interview program.
- His first episode, which starred Lalu Prasad Yadav, aired on March 14, 1993. At the time, the show was an instant hit, gaining a huge name and fame.
- Furthermore, the show continues to attract the attention of many people by hosting many big figures from various fields. Rajat, along with other journalists, launched the India TV News channel in 2004, which was widely praised for its serious content.
- India TV is growing by the day and has one of the best studios in India, complete with cutting-edge technology.
- AAP Ki Adalat with Narendra Modi, which aired just before the general elections, became iconic, breaking all TRP rating records for TV news viewership and paving the way for Modi to become Prime Minister.
- Furthermore, his other programs, such as Aaj Ki Baat, a news bulletin, are equally popular due to his ability to ask direct questions in a subtle manner.
- Aside from that, Sharma did not let the guest leave without providing all pertinent answers.
- He comes from a very honest family and worked his way to the top through hard work. That is why Rajat is currently India’s most powerful news editor.
- Rajat Sharma was also awarded the Tarun Kranti Award in 2014 and the Padma Bhushan by the Government of India in the fields of literature and education in 2015.
- Rajat was elected president of the News Broadcasters Association by its board of directors in 2014.