Facts of Raj Suryadevara
|Full Name:||Raj Suryadevara|
|Net Worth:||$20 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Profession:||Stock trader, Asset manager, Financial planner|
Raj Suryadevara is a senior portfolio manager, stock trader, and asset manager. Raj Suryadevara is well-known as the husband of Dhivya Suryadevara, an Indian-American businesswoman and entrepreneur. Similarly, she was named to the Forbes 40 under 40 list in 2018.
How old is Raj Suryadevara?
Raj Suryadevara was born in the 1970s in India. Raj’s exact birth date is not available on the internet. Likewise, he is between the ages of 50 and 60. Raj is of Indian-American nationality.
When it comes to his wife, he says, She was born in the year 1980. Dhivya’s birthday is on April 14th every year. Similarly, she was raised in Chennai, India. There is no information available about her parents. She also has two sisters and is of Asian ethnicity. Dhivya and her family practice Hinduism.
Education of Raj Suryadevara
Raj Suryadevara went on to attend a local high school. He went on to attend the Massachusetts Institute of Technology after graduating from high school. Raj holds bachelor’s degrees in both electrical engineering and mathematics. He also received an M.S. in Electrical Engineering.
He later enrolled at Harvard University. Raj also holds an M.B.A. from Harvard. He met Dhivya during his time at Harvard.
How much is Raj Suryadevara’s net worth?
Raj Suryadevara has yet to receive an award. Similarly, his wife Dhivya was named to Forbes’ 40 Under 40 list in 2018. Similarly, Raj has not disclosed his income or revenue sources. As a result, his net worth is still unknown. His wife, Dhivya, is a multi-millionaire. She has a whopping $20 million in net worth.
Who is Raj Suryadevara married to?
The financial planner is currently married. Raj is married to the well-known businesswoman Dhivya Suryadevara. The couple has a daughter as well. However, the specifics of their marriage have not yet been revealed.
Raj Suryadevara has not been involved in any scandals or controversies. He has stayed out of trouble and has kept a low profile.
How tall is Raj Suryadevara?
Raj Suryadevara is in his late fifties. He is 6 feet tall and weighs 65 kg. Similarly, Raj has black hair and a pair of shimmery black eyes.
Career line of Raj Suryadevara
- Raj Suryadevara is now a successful stock trader, asset manager, and financial planner. After receiving prestigious degrees from MIT and Harvard, he went on to work at Merrill Lynch Trading.
- Similarly, he worked for the company for a long time. Raj then went on to work for Morgan Stanley, where he traded interest rate options and inflation. He specialized in economics and financial planning because he had an MBA.
- In additin, after nearly three years with Stanley, he joined Goldman Sachs. He traded USD inflation at Goldman Sachs, focusing on cash and derivatives.
- Dhivya began her career at PricewaterhouseCoopers while still a student at the University of Madras. Similarly, in 2002, she interned at the World Bank. Dhivya then went on to work as an investment banker at UBS. Similarly, the businesswoman joined General Motors in 2004.
- In 2013, she was named CFO and Chief Investment Officer of General Motors Asset Management. In addition, she was appointed Vice President of Finance and Treasurer in 2015.
- She rose through the ranks of General Motors, eventually becoming Vice President of Corporate Finance.
- Suryadevara, however, resigned from her position as General Motors’ chief financial officer on August 13, 2020. She had left her position to work as the Chief Financial Officer for Stripe, an e-commerce payments company.