Facts of Promise Phan
|Full Name:||Pratigya Tamang|
|Net Worth:||$2.5 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches|
|Profession:||Youtuber, Beauty Guru, Social Media Influencer|
|Sibling:||Three (sisters Pratichya, Angelina, Rose Tamang)|
Promise Phan is a social media personality from the United States who was born in Nepal. Promise Phan is primarily known as a popular make-up artist and beauty vlogger. She is well-known for her amazing transformation techniques, which she has used to transform herself into various actors such as Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, Scarlett Johansson, Michael Jackson, Kate Middleton, and others.
How old is Promise Phan?
Promise Phan was born on July 30, 1989, and she is now 31 years old. She was born in Kathmandu, Nepal, but moved to the United States with her family. Her real name is Pratigya Tamang, but she changed it to Promise to make it more western and easier to pronounce.
In terms of family, she has three sisters: Pratichya, Angelina, and Rose Tamang. Her sister Rose is also a YouTuber. Apart from that, there is no information about her parents or other family members.
Promise, on the other hand, hasn’t revealed anything about her educational journey. However, at her age, she may have completed her university education unless she decided to take a break or discontinue her studies to focus on her professional journey.
Furthermore, there is information that Promise completed her basic education in Nepal and then continued her education in the United States after moving there at the age of 15 years.
What is Promise Phan’s Net Worth?
Moving on, Promise Phan’s net worth is estimated to be $2.5 million dollars. Her YouTube channel alone is worth $284,000 dollars. Similarly, Promise has published over 250 videos, totaling over 1.6 billion views. Promise publishes two new videos per month on average, with 152k video views per day.
Who is Promise Phan’s Husband?
Promise Phan is a married woman, and her husband’s name is Steve Phan. Steve is an American citizen of Vietnamese descent, and his sister, Michelle Phan, is a fellow beauty guru. Promise Phan has also worked on YouTube videos with her siblings (husband Steve and sister-in-law Michelle). Moreover, the couple married in 2008.
Gossiping about their relationship details, Steve approached her after seeing her Avatar makeup video, and they became friends before becoming a couple. Furthermore, Steve frequently assists Promise in filming her videos and with technical issues related to video production and post-production. She revealed this fascinating information while speaking with a Nepali journalist.
How tall is Promise Phan?
Promise Phan is approximately 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs approximately 55 kgs. Aside from this, there is no information about her other body measurements, such as her chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Promise has dark brown eyes and hair of the same color.
Career line of Promise Phan
- Promise Phan is a professional social media star and beauty guru. She is well-known as a make-up artist and social media star based in California and Los Angeles, USA.
- Similarly, Promise is well-known for her two wildly popular YouTube channels, “dope2111” and “Promise Phan.”
- Promise is also a makeup artist and beauty guru who transforms herself into celebrities such as Miley Cyrus, Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp, Scarlett Johansson, Michael Jackson, Kate Middleton, Kim Kardashian, Adriana Lima, Selena Gomez, and Lady Gaga, to name a few.
- Similarly, Promise began wearing makeup in middle school and gradually improved her ability to apply cosmetics. Promise also posted her first video on January 12, 2010, which was a transformation video featuring Avatar makeup.
- Promise revealed in an interview that she was a make-up junkie from a young age, trying out various beauty products from her mother’s wardrobe.
- Similarly, Promise has received extensive coverage in international media outlets such as the Huffington Post and The Daily Mail UK. Promise Phan has also appeared on ABC’s Good Morning America, where she revealed that she uses her face as a canvas for crazy transformations.
- Promise Phan launched her first YouTube channel, “dope2111,” on June 29, 2009. Since then, this channel has received over 1.6 billion views and 5.93 million subscribers.
- The first video on this channel was Avatar Make-up!!!! (Neytiri). She posted this video on January 12, 2010, and it has received over 2 million views.
- Similarly, the most-watched video on her channel is ‘INSIDE OUT’ Makeup Tutorial (Disgust, Sadness, Joy, Anger & Fear). Since its upload on July 16, 2015, this video has received over 208 million views.
- Promise also has a second YouTube channel called “Promise Phan.” Since its inception on July 19, 2012, this channel has attracted 1.35 million subscribers and received over 250.8 million views.
- The first video on this channel is Microbead Cupcake Nails!!! The most-watched video is Snow White’s ‘Witch’ Makeup Tutorial, which has over 55.7 million views.