Introducing The Brand New ALPHA CHOICE Advanced Repair Vitamin C face serum
- Are you tired of premature signs of aging, Uneven skin tone, blemishes, wrinkles, finelines and hyperpigmentation on your face?
- Are you looking for a serum which can makeover, renew, revive, or refresh your face and neck skin tone, which will be gentle on your skin?
ALPHA CHOICE Vitamin C Serum is “Extremely Valuable,” and “Extraordinary Compelling.”
Vitamin C has an excellent safety profile Most people can use vitamin C serum for an extended period of time without experiencing any adverse reactions. In rare case, people who have hypersensitive skin may experience minor irritation.
✔Reducing Premature signs of aging.
✔Boosting collagen production.
✔Reduce Hyperpigmentation, sun spots.
✔Reduces the appearance of under-eye circles.
✔Protects against sun damage | Ultraviolet (UV) light.
✔Helps fade pigmentation and smooth the skin’s surface to reduce dullness.
✔Gives skin a youthful glow.
How to use a vitamin C serum?
You should always do a patch test to assess your risk for allergic reaction. Here’s how:
- Select a small area of skin that’s easy to conceal, like your forearm.
- Apply a small amount of product and wait 24 hours.
- If no side effects occur, you can apply to your face. Discontinue use if you develop a rash, redness, or hives.
- The best way to use Vitamin C Serum is to simply apply a small amount of it once or twice a day (depending on your skin type) to clean, dry skin. (give it time to dry) Allow to absorb for 90 seconds, before following up with a moisturizer to lock in the goodness of your serum.
- It should be applied before you begin applying your makeup.
Consistency is key for maximum effect
Helps Fade Hyperpigmentation Including Sun Spots, Age Spots. Vitamin C Application Has Been Shown To Impede Melanin Production. This Can Help Fade Dark Spots And Lead To A More Even-toned Complexion.
It’s Hydrating Brightening Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, One Of The Main Vitamin C Derivatives Used In Skin Care, Which Have A Hydrating Effect On Skin This Gives Skin A Youthful Glow.
Reduces The Appearance Of Under-eye Circles, This Serum Can Help Smooth Out Fine Lines By Plumping And Hydrating The Under-eye Area.
Protects Against Sun Damage Ultraviolet (Uv) Light. sun Damage Is Caused By Molecules Called Free Radicals. Vitamin C Is Rich In Antioxidants. Antioxidants Protect Healthy Skin Cells
#ALPHA #CHOICE #Vitamin #Serum #face #Anti #aging #Reduce #hyperpigmentation #Collagen #boosting #skin #tone #women #men #30ml