Facts of Paul Rodriguez Jr.
|Full Name:||Paul Rodriguez|
|Net Worth:||$6 million|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
|Profession:||Skate Boarder, actor, Youtuber|
|Kids:||One (Daughter: Heaven Love)|
|Father:||Paul Rodrigeuz (Sr)|
Paul Rodriguez Jr. is best known as P-Rod, a six-time gold medalist in the Summer X Games street skating competition.
How old is Paul Rodriguez Jr.?
Paul Rodriguez Jr. is 35 years old as of 2019. He was born on December 31, 1984, in Tarzana, California. Capricorn is his zodiac sign. Similarly, he is the son of comedian Paul Rodriguez. In his hometown, he grew up with a brother and sister. Similarly, his classmates gave him the nickname “P-Rod” when he was around eleven years old.
His parents gave him his first skateboard for Christmas when he was twelve years old. Similarly, he is of American nationality, but his ethnicity is unknown. Moving on to Paul Rodriguez Jr.’s educational background, he attended Birmingham High School in Van Nuys, California.
Is Paul Rodriguez Jr. Married?
Regarding Paul Rodriguez Jr.’s relationship status, he is currently in a relationship. He is in a romantic relationship with Rachel Metz. The couple appears to be very happy with each other and is constantly posting pictures on social media sites
Previously, he was in a relationship with his ex-girlfriend Rainbow Alexander. They also have a daughter named Heaven Love. However, he appears to be very attached to his daughter. Furthermore, he has kept a low profile and has avoided any type of controversy.
How much is the Net Worth of Paul Rodriguez Jr.?
Paul Rodriguez Jr. is active on social media sites such as Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. He has a large fan base. Similarly, he has approximately 1.6 million Instagram followers, 452k Twitter followers, and approximately 1.9 million Facebook followers. Furthermore, he has over 259k subscribers on his YouTube channel.
Paul Rodriguez Jr., a talented skateboarder, has made a good living. Likewise, his net worth is estimated to be around $6 million.
How tall is Paul Rodriguez Jr.?
Paul Rodriguez Jr. has an amazing personality as well as a great physique. He stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs approximately 73 kg. Likewise, he has light brown eyes and black hair. Other body measurements are not available.
Career Line of Paul Rodriguez Jr.
- When it comes to Paul Rodriguez Jr.’s professional career, he first joined the team of a local skateboard shop called “One Eighteen,” which is managed by Andy Netkin.
- Because he was too shy at the time, he asked a friend to submit his “Sponsor me” videotape to Netkin, who was immediately impressed.
- The next day, at their first meeting, he was offered a position on the store team. His first company sponsor was DNA Skateboards, and he also appeared in the 1999 video Microanalysis. Similarly, after partnering with the Girl and Plan B skateboard companies, he opened his own training facility in Los Angeles, incorporating elements from his major sponsors.
- He has also appeared in several Tony Hawk video games, including “Tony Hawk: Ride in 2009.”
- Furthermore, as of June 2014, he is the owner or an investor in the skateboard brands Primitive, Markisa, and Andale, the latter in collaboration with fellow professional skateboarder Joey Brezinski.
- Aside from that, he has been sponsored by Nike, Target, and other companies.
- Rodriguez appears in LIFE, a six-part internet series about himself. In terms of awards, he received the Transworld SKATEboarding publication’s “Rookie of the Year” award in 2002.
- He has also endorsed a number of well-known brands, including Nike, Target, and AT&T.