Facts of Paul Karmiryan
|Full Name:||Paul Karmiryan|
|Net Worth:||$1 Million|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches|
|Birthplace:||Los Angeles, California|
Paul Karmiryan is well-known as a professional dancer. Paul Karmiryan drew public attention when he won a number of dancing competitions. He is best known as the talented choreographer of Ed Sheeran’s Thinking Out Loud.
How old is Paul Karmiryan?
Anesongib Paul Karmiryan is Paul’s full name. He was born on August 13, 1991. So he is now 29 years old. His astrological sign is Leo. His birthplace is Los Angeles, California. He is of Armenian ethnicity and Armenian nationality.
Regrettably, no information is available about his mother or father. He does, however, have a sibling in the form of a sister. Her name is Alexis Ren. In addition, he grew up in Los Angeles. He and his family moved from Armenia to Glendale when he was about six years old.
Paul Karmiryan has not disclosed any information about his educational background. As a result, details about the colleges, schools, and universities he attended are not available through any source of information.
How much does Paul Karmiryan earn?
Similarly, the talented actor’s net worth is estimated to be more than $1 million. On average, he can earn between $21k and $170k per year.
Similarly, his main source of income is his work as a dancer, actor, and television personality. He makes money by working on a variety of films, television shows, and dance reality shows.
Who is Paul Karmiryan’s Wife?
Unfortunately, it is unknown whether Paul had a previous relationship or not. Nonetheless, he is now happily in a relationship with a girl. But he’s never mentioned his current girlfriend.
Furthermore, Karmiryan is constantly posting various pictures with his girlfriend on various social media sites. He appears to spend a lot of time with and hang out with the love of his life.
How tall is Paul Karmiryan?
Anesongib is 5 feet 6 inches tall and has brown hair. On top of that, his eyes are black. Nonetheless, he has not revealed his exact body measurements, such as weight, dress size, and dress size.
Career line of Paul Karmiryan
- Paul’s only dance experience prior to the ballroom was traditional Armenian dancing. He had started dancing at the age of seventeen. As a result, he is not among those who learned to dance at a young age. He has competed in various dancing shows and contests as a dancer.
- He also participated in one of the dance reality shows. So You Think You Can Dance Armenia is the title of the show. The show first aired in 2011. As a result, the show has already completed its three seasons to date.
- In terms of the show, he appeared in the 2013 season of So You Think You Can Dance in the United States.
- His other dance credits include Julianne and Derek Hough’s Move Live tour, Dancing with the Stars tours, and many more.
- Later on, he was involved in tours such as the SO You Think You Can Dance Season 10 national tour. The tours include the Ballroom with a Twist tour, the Move Live tour, and the Dancing With the Stars tour.
- Amazingly, he has been able to seize opportunities in both television and film. He has appeared in a single episode of the TV shows Switched At Birth (2017), Flakes (2016), and The Thundersmans (2015). (2017).
- He has also appeared in films such as Love Daily (2018), Veronica Mars (2004), and In the Vault (2017). Second, he has appeared as a supporting actor in the feature film The Stalker Club (2017).
- In 2016, he appeared in a Dunkin Donuts commercial. In 2017, he appeared in the Headspace app after a year.