Facts of Pallavi Balasubrahmanyam
|Full Name:||Pallavi Balasubrahmanyam|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||singer, songwriter, and entrepreneur|
|Sibling:||S. P. Charan|
Pallavi Balasubrahmanyam is an Indian classical singer, songwriter, and entrepreneur. Pallavi Balasubrahmanyam is even more well-known as the daughter of legendary Indian singer S. P. Balasubramanyam.
How old is Pallavi Balasubrahmanyam?
Pallavi Balasubrahmanyam was born between 1975 and 1980 in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Her age must also be between 40 and 45 years old, and her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Similarly, the Indian singer is of Indian origin and adheres to Hinduism. Pallavi was born into a musical family. Her parents’ names are S.P. Balasubrahmanyam and Savithri Balasubrahmanyam. Her father was a well-known and legendary Indian classical singer, while her mother was a housewife.
Pallavi was very close to her father, with whom she always shared her secrets and problems. Pallavi also has a brother named S. P. Charan. S. P. Charan, like his father and sister, is a popular singer. In terms of education, the Indian singer attended a local private school in Chennai. She then went on to graduate from Chennai University.
How much is Pallavi Balasubrahmanyam’s net worth?
Pallavi Balasubrahmanyam has a net worth of INR 50-60 Lakhs. Her primary source of income is undoubtedly her career as a singer, musician, and entrepreneur. Her late father, on the other hand, has a $2 million net worth. Pallavi and her husband’s net worth is sufficient for their family to survive comfortably while living a fulfilled and luxurious life. Pallavi is currently residing in Chennai, India, with her family.
Is Pallavi Balasubrahmanyam dating someone?
Pallavi, the musician’s relationship, is already married. Arun Kumar is the name of her husband. They have also formed a recording label together and have been there for each other at every stage of their lives. The couple has even given birth to their children, but their identities have not been revealed. Pallavi has kept a low profile and kept her private matters out of the spotlight. Apart from that, Pallavi Balasubrahmanyam has not been involved in any contentious issues.
How tall is Pallavi Balasubrahmanyam?
The Indian Singer has good physical stats. She stands at an average height of 5 feet 5 inches, or 165 cm or 1.65 m. Pallavi, on the other hand, weighs about 60 kg (132 lbs). She wears a size 5 shoe (US). Pallavi also has big black eyes and long black hair. Furthermore, she has a slightly larger body type and enjoys wearing a saree, which is their traditional costume.
Career line of Pallavi Balasubrahmanyam
- Pallavi, the daughter of legendary singer S. P. Balabsubrahmanyan, decided to follow in her father’s footsteps and become a professional and successful singer. Pallavi has undoubtedly learned every classical music lesson from her father since a young age.
- Pallavi has obviously become a professional classical singer as a result of her continuous practice of classical music since a very young age. Pallavi even worked as a playback singer in some Tollywood films in the early days of her progressive musical career.
- Pallavi Balasubrahmanyam has also performed on live stages and at public events. People adore her singing ability, and she is especially well-known among classical music enthusiasts.
- On the same stage, she has worked with several other popular and professional musicians, including Ganesh and Kumaresh, Abhishek Raghuram, K.J. Jesudas, C.Ashwath, and Amit Heri.
- Her every concert experience, on the other hand, makes her feel special in different ways. Pallavi also donated money from some of the performances and the concert to charity.
- Similarly, the Indian classical singer has attended a number of award shows and functions with her family. In addition, due to her marital life, she was unable to perform and advance further in the musical field.
- It is the main reason for her lack of popularity in comparison to her father’s. Pallavi studied Hindustani Classical music and has been performing Sugama Sangeetha on stage for the past twenty-one years.
- Furthermore, Sugama Sangeetha is a type of music in which popular Kannada poets’ written poems are sung.
- In one of her interviews, she stated, “I enjoy my work.” “I’m always excited to work on new projects and try new things. Every project, every concert is a learning experience for me.” Pallavi, in addition to her singing and acting careers, has founded a small production company that produces fiction and documentary films.
- The production company is called “Sweet Spot Media.” In fact, she founded the company with her friend and colleague filmmaker, Shamik Sen Gupta.
- “We choose projects that force us to step outside of our comfort zone. Playgrounds, our first short film, will always hold a special place in my heart. “It won a lot of awards and put us on the map,” she says. She is also a co-founder of ‘Samudra.’
- It is a recording label that she co-owns with her husband, Arun Kumar. “We started Samudra as a platform to experiment and take on projects that we would like to see, as well as collaborate with different people,” she adds.
- Pallavi’s time is limited due to her involvement in all of these activities. But when she has free time, she enjoys listening to other artists’ songs, watching movies, and reading books.
- P. Balasubrahmanyam was an Indian musician, TV anchor, music director, actor, dubbing artist, and film director. He has mostly appeared in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, and Malayalam films.
- The late musician received six National Film Awards for Best Male Playback Singer for his performances in four languages: Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Hindi, as well as twenty-five Andhra Pradesh state Nandi Awards for his performances in Telugu cinema.
- He has also received state awards from Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
- Similarly, he received the Filmfare Award and six other Filmfare Awards South. In fact, he holds the Guinness World Record for recording the most songs by a singer, with over forty thousand songs. From 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on February 2, 1981, the singer recorded twenty-one Kannada songs for composer Upendra Kumar in Bengaluru.
- Furthermore, the artist set a record by recording nineteen Tamil songs and sixteen Hindi songs in a single day.
- P. Balasubrahmanyam also received the state NTR National Award in 2012 for his outstanding contributions to Indian cinema. In 2016, he was awarded the Silver Peacock Medal for Indian Film Personality of the Year.
- He was awarded the Padma Shri (2001), Padma Bhushan (2011), and Padma Vibhushan (Posthumously) (2021) by the Government of India.
- Unfortunately, on September 25, 2020, the legendary musician S. P. Balasubrahmanyam passed away in Chennai. He was in the hospital for more than a month before his death due to COVID-19 complications.