Facts of Paige Green
|Full Name:||Paige Green|
|Husband:||John Albert Elway Jr.|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||Social Worker, Celebrity Wife, Former Cheerleader|
Paige Green is an American former cheerleader. Paige Green is most well-known as the wife of former American football quarterback John Albert Elway Jr.
How old is Paige Green?
Her birth date and other personal information are unavailable. She could, however, be in her mid-50s now. Green is a registered voter in the United States. Aside from that, no information is available about Green’s birthplace, ethnicity, parents, siblings, or early childhood experiences. Given Green’s early success, we can conclude that she was well-raised as a child in her hometown by her parents.
There is no information available about Green’s academic record.
How much is Paige Green’s net worth?
In her career, Green’s name has never been associated with any award nominations. Green’s current salary has not been revealed. Furthermore, no information on her estimated net worth is available.
Does Paige Green have a child?
Paige Green is married. She married an American football quarterback named John Albert Elway Jr. In 2005, the two met at Marcus Allen’s Los Angeles golf tournament. Green and John tied the knot on August 29, 2009, after an eleven-month engagement. The wedding took place in the American town of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. Their marriage is also going well, and no extramarital affairs have been reported. John married Janet Elway from March 3, 1984 to December 29, 2003.
How tall is Paige Green?
Paige appears to be slim, tall, and in good shape. Paige Green stands 5’6″ tall and weighs 59 kg. She also has a beautiful smile, which helped her as an American team promoter. Paige’s eyes are brown, and her hair is brown.
Career line of Paige Green
- Green rose to prominence as a result of her relationship with John Albert Elway Jr., a former American football quarterback. She used to be a Raiders cheerleader. Paige has been involved with several charitable organizations since her marriage to John.
- She has volunteered for a number of organizations, including the Humane Society of the South Platte Valley and Colorado People for Canine Welfare.
- Paige Green has joined the ‘Adopt Don’t Shop’ campaign. She also co-organized the first ‘Bowl n’ Bark’ event in 2014 with Anna Welker.
- Her husband, American football player and athlete John Elway, is a retired American football player. During his 16-year career with the Denver Broncos, he is best known for winning two Super Bowls as an American football quarterback.
- At Stanford University, he participated in football and baseball. He excelled at baseball in addition to football.
- He was drafted by the New York Yankees in the second round of the 1981 Major League Baseball draft. He is a member of Delta Tau Delta fraternity.
- Similarly, he joined the Denver Broncos in the 1983 season opener at Three Rivers Stadium against the Pittsburgh Steelers. He declared retirement at the age of 38. Elway is widely regarded as one of the best quarterbacks of all time, with one of the best winning percentages in NFL history.
- He had a fantastic career, winning 148 games. He has not only aided a team or an individual, but he has also represented his country as a whole on the football field.
- Green’s career has been free of major scandals. Moreover, there are currently no rumors about her life or career.