Facts of Orkun Isitmak
|Full Name:||Orkun Isitmak|
|Net Worth:||$2.2 million|
|Height:||6 feet 0 inches (1.83m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star|
|Eye color:||Light Brown|
|Hair color:||Dark Brown|
Orkun Isitmak is a Turkish YouTube star best known for his YouTube channel ‘The Persica.’ Orkun Isitmak is also well-known for the various videos he posts, such as gameplay videos.
How old is Orkun Isitmak?
Orkun was born on January 8, 1996, in Izmir, Turkey. He is 23 years old and a Capricorn. Isitmak graduated from Vali Vecdi Gonul High School, where he first began making gameplay videos. He later enrolled at Istanbul University to study Italian language and literature. As a result, there is no information about his family background.
Is Orkun Isitmak Married or Dating his Girlfriend?
Orkun Isitmak’s relationship status is engaged. On February 23, 2020, he shared a photo of himself holding a girl’s hand with the caption “She said yes.” Later, on March 2, 2020, he posted a photo of their engagement, in which he took the first step toward marriage. He proposed to Merve Yorganclar, with whom she had been in love for a long time.
There is no other information about his dating history. However, he is a good-looking guy, and there is no doubt he will find the perfect girl soon. Likewise, there are no rumors or controversies surrounding his personal or professional life. It appears that he wishes to keep his personal life private from the general public.
How tall is Orkun Isitmak?
He stands 6 feet tall and weighs around 66 kg. Isitmak has light brown eyes and dark brown hair. However, there is no information about his height, weight, or other measurements such as chest-waist-hip, shoe size, dress size, and so on.
How much is Orkun Isitmak’s Net Worth?
Isitmak is active on all social networking sites and distributes his content across multiple platforms. He can be found on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. Similarly, he has more than 2.7 million followers on Twitter, more than 329.9K followers on Facebook, and more than 7.5 million subscribers on his YouTube channel.
Isitmak obviously makes a lot of money as a successful YouTuber. He might make a good living! But he hasn’t revealed it yet. However, some sources estimate his net worth to be $2.2 million, which has not been verified.
Career Line of Orkun Isitmak
- In June of 2012, he uploaded his first video to YouTube. His first video was about card tricks before he started posting gameplay videos. In the years that followed, he began to share videos of adventure games.
- He decided to change the format of his channel, taking a huge risk that would have resulted in the loss of many followers and fan following. Isitmak has a habit of publishing videos every week in order to make his followers happy.
- He also has his own website where he posts videos of behind-the-scenes action. He also maintains blog pages as articles. Isitmak sings all of the songs for himself and frequently impersonates famous singers such as Ed Sheeran and The Weekend.
- In addition, there is a music video Isitmak made about the Pokeman Go game in which he is seen singing on the street with a phone in his hand.
- She uploads a wide range of YouTube videos with varying video content. He continues to collaborate with his friends. Similarly, he posts videos of song parodies.
- In September 2017, he posted one of the most famous parodies of the song “Despacito.” Like many other YouTube stars, he reads and responds to his fans’ comments and messages.
- In one of the videos, he created a song out of the messages and shared it with his followers in April 2017. He sings all of the songs for himself and frequently impersonates famous singers such as Ed Sheeran and The Weekend.
- One of his most popular and viewed videos is titled “YORUMLARLA ARKI YAPMAK (Ece Seçkin – Adeyyo).” The video was posted on June 9, 2017 and has nearly 37,156,252 views.
- Other notable videos include “GÜLMEME CHALLENGE! (En Komik Vine)” with 22M views, “Orkun Iştmak – Despacito Parody” with 19M views, and “GECE ALIVER MERKEZNDE KALMAK!” with 18M views.