Facts of Olivia Chenery
|Full Name:||Olivia Chenery|
|Height:||5 feet 7 inches (1.70m)|
Olivia Chenery is a British television actress. Olivia Chenery is best known for portraying the late monarch Mary Stuart, better known as Mary Queen of Scots, in the miniseries Queens. Similarly, in 2015, she played a recurring witch in Penny Dreadful.
What is the Net Worth of Olivia Chenery?
Olivia has a net worth of $150K, and her primary source of income is her acting career, according to articlebio. And, with a ten-year acting career, she has 15 acting credits and has amassed a sizable fortune from appearances in films such as Brotherhood, Queens, and Bulletproof.
Is Olivia Chenery dating someone?
Olivia Chenery and her husband, Chris Grierson, have a happy relationship. Grierson also works as a presenter and producer for Crystal Palace F.C. The couple met on Twitter and began dating in 2012. Likewise, after nearly 7 years of relationship, they married in July 2019. Furthermore, the couple is not far behind in expressing their love and appreciation for one another on social media platforms such as Instagram. They currently reside in London, UK, and have yet to have children.
How tall is Olivia Chenery?
Olivia Chenery stands 5 feet 7 inches tall, but her weight is unknown at this height. Her other body measurements, such as her chest size, waist size, hip size, and bicep size, are also unavailable. Olivia also has brown eyes and brown hair. She is very attractive and beautiful.
How old is Olivia Chenery
- Olivia Chenery was born on March 11, 1989, in London, England, UK. She is 31 years old and born under the sign of Pisces. She is of British nationality.
- Her father’s name is Julian Chenery, but her mother’s name is not known at this time. Julian, her father, is a writer, actor, theater director, and producer.
- However, information about Olivia’s other family members, such as her siblings, cousins, grandparents, and any other family members, is not currently available. Olivia appears to prefer to keep her personal and family life private and away from the spotlight and public eye.
- Olivia’s educational background and qualifications are unknown at this time, as are the names of the educational institutions she attended. However, given her age, Chenery must have graduated from both high school and university, unless she is a dropout or has decided to discontinue further studies.
- Olivia Chenery’s first acting role was in the 2008 short film “Flushed.” Then, in 2011, she worked for “Penguin.” It’s a short film. She also appeared in the 2012 TV documentary Descubriendo ‘Reinas.’
- Similarly, in 2013, Olivia played Princess (‘The Plantagenets’) in the TV series Family Tree, alongside Chris O’Dowd, Tom Bennett, and Nina Conti. Later, in 2014, she worked in the film “The Anomaly,” which was followed by stints in the TV Mini-Series “The Interceptor” in 2015.
- Similarly, Olivia Chenery appeared in the 2015 comedy-drama film “Legacy.” That same year, she was cast as Witch #2 in 9 episodes of the TV series “Penny Dreadful,” alongside Reeve Carney, Timothy Dalton, Eva Green, and Rory Kinnear.
- Furthermore, she had a major career breakthrough in 2016 when she played late monarch Mary Stuart in the TV mini-series “Queens,” which aired from 2016 to 2017 in six episodes. Rebecca Scott, Matt McClure, and Harry Jarvis also starred in this series. In the same year, she co-starred in the crime-drama thriller “Brotherhood” with Noel Clarke and Arnold Oceng.
- Olivia also appeared in 1010, Playing Dead, Silent Witness, and Endeavour. She rose to prominence after portraying Scarlett ‘Scooch’ Hailton in Season 2 of the TV series Bulletproof in the year 2020.
- In addition, she will play Mia in the upcoming thriller film “Brawl.” And the plot revolves around a girl who joins an illegal fight club and is later forced to fight with her life on the line to reach the top in order to escape.
- Pooja Shah, Amy Tyger, and Monika Miles also star in the film.