Facts of Niles Fitch
|Full Name:||Niles Fitch|
|Net Worth:||$1 million – $5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Profession:||Actor, Model, Ambassador of LupusLA|
|Sibling:||One (sister Leigh Fitch)|
Niles Fitch is a promising young actor from the United States. Niles Fitch is best known for his roles in “Mistresses,” “This Is Us,” “St. Vincent,” and “Secret Society of Second-Born Royals,” among other shows. He is also a LupusLA ambassador, helping to raise awareness about the disease.
How old is Niles Fitch?
Niles Fitch turned 20 on July 12, 2001. He was born in Atlanta, Georgia, and he is a Cancerian. His family later relocated to New York City so that he could pursue a career as an actor. He lives in Los Angeles, California, at the moment. His parents are of African-American descent. His father, Frederick, is a financial advisor, and his mother is an attorney. Niles’ father died at the age of 12 from lupus. Niles has a younger sister named Leigh Fitch as well.
At the age of three, his parents encouraged his enthusiasm for smiling for the camera by securing his first talent agent. Niles then signed with Wilhelmina Models when he was seven, and J. Pervis Talent in Atlanta when he was nine. He also made his Broadway debut as “Young Martin Luther King, Jr.” in the musical I Dream at such a young age. The acclaimed Jasmine Guy directed the musical, which ran in the summer of 2010.
Is Niles Fitch dating someone?
Niles Fitch is likely to be single right now. Fitch hasn’t revealed much about the situation. Similarly, Niles has not shared any social media posts that could hint at his current relationships or affairs.
Furthermore, Niles has kept a clean public profile free of rumors, scandals, and controversies that could jeopardize his professional and personal lives. Nonetheless, Niles’ talent, humor, and charms will undoubtedly attract many lovers in the future.
How tall is Niles Fitch?
Niles Fitch is 5’11” tall. Aside from that, no information is available about his remaining body measurements, such as weight, biceps, chest-waist-hip measurements, dress size, shoe size, and so on. Niles, on the other hand, has brown eyes and brown curly hair.
Career line of Niles Fitch
- Niles Fitch works as an actor and musical theater performer professionally. He did, however, begin as a print model when he was only four years old.
- Niles began working in advertisements and commercials shortly after signing with an agent at the age of three, and his first job was in a Parisian back-to-school ad.
- He also serves as an ambassador for LupusLA, which was one of the first things he did after moving to California.
- On Broadway, he made his stage debut as Young Simba’s replacement in the 2012 North American tour of The Lion King.
- Niles also appeared as Emmanuel in Our Lady of Kibeho, an Off-Broadway production that opened in 2014. Niles rose to prominence earlier in his career as Deuce on the television show Army Wives.
- He has also appeared in Mistresses and This Is Us on a number of occasions.
- Niles Fitch also made his television debut in Tyler Perry’s House of Payne, as a guest star. This was followed by a guest appearance on Army Wives in Season 7. St. Vincent and Roman J. Israel, Esq.
- are among the films he has worked on. Niles also appeared as a young Randall Pearson in the NBC drama This Is Us.
- He received an ensemble Screen Actors Guild Award for this role. From Season 2 onwards, Niles and the rest of the teen cast were promoted to series regulars.
- Niles Fitch’s formal name is Nile Fitch.
- Niles Fitch poses for a photo with Sterling K. Bown, who plays the older version of his character, Randall Pearson, on the hit show “This Is Us.” Zimbio’s source
- In the 2014 comedy St. Vincent, he played Brooklyn. Niles Fitch also appeared in the 2019 films If Not Now, When? and Miss Virginia.
- Then, in May 2019, it was revealed that Niels Fitch would play Prince Tuma in the Disney+ film Secret Society of Second-Born Royals, which will be released in September 2020.
- Niles enjoys playing video games and basketball in his spare time, as well as drawing and sketching, visiting amusement parks, and using his iPAD.
- He is now just as excited to be behind the camera as he is to be in front of it as he is to be in front of it as he is to be behind the camera as he develops his photography
- Similarly, his favorite book is The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, and as a basketball fan, his favorite player is Kobe Bryant, who died in the helicopter crash on January 26, 2020, along with his daughter and others.
- Niles Fitch’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. He most likely earns money from modeling and acting projects, as well as brand endorsements, partnerships, and other similar activities.