Facts of Nathan Zed
|Full Name:||Nathan Zed|
|Birthday:||06 Apr, 1997|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85m)|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Instagram Star|
Nathan Zed is a well-known American Vine star, YouTuber, vlogger, and internet personality. Nathan Zed is well-known on YouTube for his amusing ‘Vines’ and prank videos.
Age of Nathan Zed
Nathan Zed was born on April 6, 1997, in Virginia, USA. He is currently 23 years old and is born under the sign of Aries. He is of Ethiopian descent. His father was an engineer. He frequently posts photos of his younger cousins on Instagram.
Furthermore, he attended ‘Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University,’ also known as ‘Virginia Tech,’ where he studied business. Nathan’s father desired that he become an engineer. Nathan, on the other hand, chose business over mathematics because he was bad at it. He, too, had plans to enter the entertainment industry and to start his own business. As a result, he decided to study business.
Nathan’s all-time favorite web series is ‘The Platoon of Power Squadron,’ which was also one of the inspirations for his YouTube career. He has a crush on Zendaya, a popular singer and actor. He adores dogs. Nathan’s favorite beverage is a milkshake. He enjoys sailing on yachts.
Is Nathan Zed dating someone?
There is no information about whether or not he is dating anyone. He has not disclosed any information about his dating history. Nathan is entirely focused on his career and is not involved in any type of relationship. He prefers to keep his personal life private.
Likewise, he has not been the subject of any rumors or controversies to date. He has avoided rumors that would jeopardize his career.
How tall is Nathan Zed?
Nathan is a handsome young man with a wonderful personality. He stands 6 feet 1 height tall or 186cm tall and weighs approximately 82 Kgs or 181 Pounds. He has black hair and dark brown eyes. Aside from that, there is no additional information about his body stats.
What is the Net Worth of Nathan Zed?
Nathan Zed works as a social influencer. He makes a lot of money from his videos and has a lot of subscribers on his YouTube channel. Aside from his YouTube career, he has his own merchandise called ‘Good Enough,’ which trades T-shirts for both men and women. It also sells sweatshirts, hats, and other accessories. He does, however, have an estimated net worth of around $205,000.
Career line of Nathan Zed
- Nathan began his career in social media while still in school. Racism was a major factor in his career decision. Nathan has been subjected to a lot of racist remarks in the past because he is Ethiopian. The fact that there were few Ethiopian YouTubers at the time influenced his decision to launch a YouTube career.
- On June 11, 2011, he launched his own YouTube channel. He chose “TheThirdPew” as his online alias. However, about six months later, he posted the first video on the channel, titled ‘Annoying Stereotypes.’ Nathan spoke about human psychology and habits in the video. Soon after, he began uploading videos on a variety of topics.
- Nathan has previously battled depression and anxiety. As an Ethiopian, he has also been subjected to racist remarks on numerous occasions.
- These issues later became the focus of the majority of his channel’s content. Nathan’s satirical videos address such social ills. His video ‘You’re Not Good Enough’ featured him sharing his own experiences and struggles growing up as an Ethiopian.
- This video also served as the foundation for his merchandize line, ‘Good Enough,’ which he sells on several shopping sites. The merchandise line includes sweatshirts, hats, and other accessories with his logo printed on them.
- Nathan later began writing a musical story about the difficulties and struggles of being a victim of racism. This four-part musical story was made up of selected tracks with visuals, all edited by Nathan himself.
- He is also well-known for his witty and satirical videos. Nathan discussed rape and the negative thoughts that come with the heinous crime in one of his videos.
- In another video, Nathan discussed the dilemma of dropping out of college or school, which is a common occurrence among young people.
- Nathan has worked with a number of well-known Viners and YouTubers, including PewDiePie, ‘Smosh,’ and Jenna Marbles. He once posted a reaction video to popular ‘Vine’ star Nash Grier’s video, ‘What Guys Look For In Girls.’
- Nathan’s response video went viral, resulting in an increase in subscribers to Nathan’s channel. He also made a video segment called ‘YouTube Sings,’ in which he compiled clips of YouTubers proposing lyrics to songs.
- In his ‘YouTube Sings’ videos, Nathan has performed songs by Daft Punk such as ‘Get Lucky’ and Carly Rae Jepsen such as ‘Call Me Maybe.’
- He has only posted a few videos since May 2015. The reason for this is explained in his video, ‘THE FUTURE OF YOUTUBE,’ in which he expresses his desire to end his ‘YouTube’ career in the future.
- Nathan attended a ‘Vidcon’ in August 2013, where he met other well-known social media personalities. He went to more video conventions after that, and his vlogs about them were later posted on his channel.
- Some of her most popular and well-known videos on her channel include “NASH GRIER RANT (RE: WHAT GUYS LOOK FOR IN GIRLS),” “Whenever an exam starts off too easy,” and “Youtube Sings Call Me Maybe (Ft. PewDiePie, Smosh, JennaMarbles, Nigahiga, Tobuscus, ERB, PSY, etc.).”
- These videos have received over 3 million, 2.5 million, and 1.5 million views, respectively.