Facts of Nav Bhatia
|Full Name:||Nav Bhatia|
|Wife:||Arvinder Kaur Bhatia|
|Net Worth:||$60 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
Nav Bhatia is a Canadian businessman best known for his devotion to the Toronto Raptors of the NBA. Nav Bhatia claims to have never missed a Raptors home game since 1995.
Bhatia was born on July 9, 1951, in New Delhi, India. Nav is now 69 years old. His zodiac sign is Cancer, and he is of Canadian nationality. He moved to Canada with his family in 1984 and plans to spend the rest of his life there. Nav hasn’t mentioned his parents until now because he doesn’t talk much. Nav and his family follow the monotheistic religion of Sikhism. His family’s other details are not available on the internet.
His educational background is unknown. Nav graduated from the University of California in Mechanical Engineering, despite the fact that Bhatia is a successful businessman. He then moved to Canada with an engineering degree.
Nav Bhatia is a successful businessman who owns the best-selling Hyundai vehicles in Canada. He has a net worth of more than 60 million US dollars as of 2021, which is a substantial sum. With his consistent effort and hard work, he has the potential to be the leading man on the list of famous people under the age of 69.
In recognition of Bhatia’s accomplishments, the Royal Bank of Canada (RBK) presented him with the “Top 25 Canadian Award” on June 19, 2018. Similarly, his success in the automobile industry as a salesman to owner is exceptional and exemplary for aspiring businessmen.
Nav Bhatia is married to Arvinder Kaur Bhatia, and the couple has a beautiful daughter named Tia Bhatia. Nav adores his wife and daughter, and he lives a happy life with them in Toronto, Canada. As a married man who adores his family, Nav is reluctant to discuss his previous relationships and dates.
When it comes to body measurements, Nav is a tall and healthy man. He stands 5 feet 8 inches (1.73m) tall and weighs around 70kg. He has 12.5-inch biceps. Likewise, his eyes and hair are both black. He also has a shoe size of 9 (US). When it comes to distinguishing features, Nav wears a turban on his head.
- Because of the persecution of Sikhs in India, Bhatia fled to Canada in 1984. Nav suffered greatly during his first months of unemployment because no companies were willing to hire him due to his turban and beard.
- He never got a job despite visiting over 300 offices and giving over 300 interviews. With this background, his dream of becoming a mechanical engineer was doomed.
- Later, he decided to begin his career in the vehicle industry, and he began working as a salesperson for one of the automobile distributors.
- Nav worked tirelessly and broke the record by selling 127 vehicles in three months. Following his huge success, he was promoted to manager and purchased the dealership for two years. In 2014, this dealership topped the list. Nav is currently Canada’s leading Hyundai dealer.
- Nav Bhatia is a huge basketball fan who established the Superfan Foundation in 2018. Famous singers Drake and Bhatia are known supporters of the Canadian team. Similarly, his foundation spends over $300,000 US dollars each year to take thousands of children to Raptor games.
- During the Raptor Games Season in 2018-2019, the Toronto Raptors won the NBA Championship, making Bhatia the first fan to receive a championship ring.
- In 2020, Nav Bhatia was honored by the Basketball Hall of Fame as the first fan to be recognized during the Superfan gallery.