Natasha Oakley is an Australian business visionary, global model, and influencer best known for her blog A Bikini A Day. As a result, Natasha Oakley’s total assets are impressive.
Oakley started a blog with her good friend and colleague Devin Brugman. Natasha’s blog is a basic representation of her enthusiasm, style, travel, and photography.
Early life of Natasha Oakley
Natasha Oakley, born on July 14, 1991, in Bronte, New South Wales, Australia, spent the majority of her childhood in Miami and spent two years in Maui. She was born to guardians, father Guy, an Australian surf champion, and mother Lynette, a financial specialist and successful businesswoman. Oakley’s mother is also a Miss Universe winner.
Natasha grew up with two different sets of siblings, Samantha and Sophia. Her younger sister Sophia (blogger and photographer) is related to her via her mother. Oakley met Devin, who has been her coworker since 2009. She relocated to Los Angeles in order to dispatch her creation company, Datreats creation.
Who is Natasha Oakley Boyfriend?
Natasha is dating her caring sweetheart, Gilles Souteyrand, a French model and fitness coach based in London. The couple has been together for a long time and is making some good memories with each other.
The lovebirds had traveled to the sentimental city of Paris after spending seven days in London. They stayed at the opulent ‘The Peninsula Paris inn.’ They, on average, visit more interesting places. They had also spent quality time on the beach in Santa Monica, sitting on the sand.
Natasha and Gilles Souteyrand had also flown around Mont Blanc on March 1, which is one of Europe’s tallest and most beautiful mountains.
How much si Natasha Oakley Net Worth?
Natasha Oakley’s net worth is expected to be enormous, as she is a major supporter of A Bikini A Day, Swimmer Label Monday Swimwear, and now, ‘athleisure’ brand Monday Active. Despite the fact that the precise figure is unknown.
She is an Instagram celebrity with approximately 2,000,000 followers. She also earns a lot of money from her online media channels. Oakley has also promoted for Olay, for which she received a large sum of money. She appeared on the cover of Women’s Health magazine, which will be available at newspaper kiosks on Wednesday, June 8th.
Natasha also owns a Bentley Motors vehicle, which costs approximately $180,195. She works out for an hour 4-5 times per week and finds it extremely beneficial. Nonetheless, on her hectic days, she used to do a 20-minute HIIT preparing exercise, according to Women’s Health.
She maintains a truly adjusted way of life, which includes her food. She prefers mixed greens and smoothies and treats herself to an espresso and a glass of wine. According to Natasha, wearing something flattering while exercising makes you feel good and motivates you to perform better.
Natasha Oakley’s Career Line
- Natasha Oakley began her career at the age of eighteen, when she launched her production company, Datreats Productions, in Los Angeles in 2010.
- In 2012, Oakley and a colleague launched A Bikini A Day as a lifestyle blog. Every day, a blog would normally share a photograph of another bathing suit.
- Following her success in business, she and her business partner launched their own swimwear brand, MONDAY Swimwear, in 2014. They have also planned product coordination efforts for a number of global brands, including Missguided UK, WildFox, Guess, and BikBok.
- They have also collaborated with a large number of other business people and organizations, such as Tory Burch, Vix Swimwear, and Beach Riot.
- Another image of her first collection, MONDAY Swimwear, sold out in two days. As a result, the new ones are delivered semiannually via an online direct-to-shopper business model.
- Natasha tries to plan the assortments for MONDAY Swimwear. She oversees financial plans, manages the brand’s web-based media, organizes creation, moderates tests, coordinations, and designs, and manages the brand’s web-based media.
- Furthermore, Natasha attributes her success to her body energy levels and makes it her goal to instill trust in captivating ladies.
- Her successful career as a financial specialist enabled her to work as a representative for a variety of brands, including American Express Platinum, La Mer, Seafolly Australia, Sunglass Hut, Carolina Herrera, and others.
- She has a fresh fashion sensibility influenced by Hawaii, Miami, and Byron Bay, as well as current high design trends. Natasha also believes that women should always look hot, but in a subtle and perplexing way.