Facts of Naomi Kay Fleming
|Full Name:||Naomi Kay Fleming|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Profession:||Public figure and famous personality|
|Kids:||Three (Shaun King, Jason King, and Russ KIng)|
Shaun King’s mother is Naomi Kay Fleming. Shaun King is an American writer, civil rights activist, and co-founder of the Real Justice PAC. King uses social media to support social justice causes such as the Black Lives Matter movement. Naomi is also a Public Figure and a Famous Personality.
How old is Naomi Kay Fleming?
Naomi’s exact birthday is unknown. She was born in 1958. She is 62 years old. Naomi is of mixed ethnicity and holds an American nationality. Aquarius is her zodiac sign. She was also born in Kentucky, United States, and she is a Christian. Naomi has a good education and graduated from high school.
How much does Naomi Kay Fleming earn?
Naomi’s earnings must be greater than $500,000. (USD). There is currently no information available about her assets or her source of income. His sons, however, are now present to support Naomi and their family.
Who is Naomi Kay Fleming married to?
Naomi’s previous husband was Jeffrey Wayne, whom she married after dating him several times. She is currently unattached. Naomi never disclosed any information about her spouse or any other romantic relationship on the internet. She is also blessed with children. She has three children: Shaun King, Jason King, and Russ King. Her eldest son’s name is William, and he was born on February 25, 1974. He died in 2018 at the age of 44. William was born in Versailles, Kentucky. He is the husband of Kari (Sophie) Anderson, whom he met while on his way to Indianapolis to work as a youth pastor. He has two kids with her: Elana and Josiah King.
Jason graduated from Woodford County High School and then went on to Center College to further his studies in Physics. Following that, he enrolled in Asbury Theological Seminary, where he graduated in 2002 with a major in Christian Education and Youth Ministry. Naomi’s famous son, Shaun King, was born on September 17, 1979. Rai King’s middle son is Rai King’s husband, and he and she have four kids. They are Ttaeyonna, Kendi, Savannah, and Ezekiel King. Now, there isn’t much information available about Naomi’s third and youngest son.
Scandals of Naomi Kay Fleming
Naomi’s one lie had a negative impact on her son and sparked major debate about Naomi Kay Fleming King’s son, Shaun King’s, ethnic background. Shaun claims to be biracial, but his birth certificate says otherwise. After receiving a lot of attention and criticism for his ethnicity, he wrote an op-ed for the Daily Kos about his mother and his ethnicity.
Shaun speaks about his biological father. “The reports about my race, my past, and the pain I’ve endured are all lies. My mother is a senior citizen. I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother’s past or her sexual partners, and I am deeply embarrassed to even say this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man”.
According to Shaun, Jefferey Wayne King, who is listed on his birth certificate as his father, is not his biological father. He has no knowledge of his father, a “light-skinned black man.” Shaun stated, “My mother and I have discussed her affair.” I have no opinion about her because she was a young woman in a bad relationship. This has been my lived reality for nearly 30 of my 35 years on Earth. I am not ashamed of it, or of who I am — never — but my pastor told me nearly 20 years ago that this was not my fault, and it was not my responsibility to fix it.”
Shaun claims that all of his siblings had different parents and that he is unsure of the number of siblings he has. However, using such personal information for the wrong reasons forced him to come out in the open. Whatever it is, Shaun considers his mother, Naomi, to be the sweetest woman he has ever met and one of the best friends he has ever had. It’s all that matters. Furthermore, Naomi’s son claimed that the state of Jesus Christ should be destroyed because it demonstrates white supremacy, which sparked a lot of controversy.
How tall is Naomi Kay Fleming?
When it comes to Naomi Kay Fleming’s body measurements, she stands at 5 feet 4 inches tall, or 1.65 m or 165 cm. She weighs about 55 kg (121 lbs). Similarly, her body measurements are 40-36-42 inches. She has a bra cup size of 36 C and a shoe size of 6. (US). Naomi is also a fitness enthusiast. She also has dark brown eyes and blonde hair.
Career line of Naomi Kay Fleming
- Naomi is the name and documented celebrity mother of famous writer, civil rights activist, and co-founder of Real Justice PAC Jeffery Shaun King. She rose to prominence as a result of her middle son, Shaun King’s, accomplishments.
- She used to be an employee at a Light Bulb Factory. Naomi Kay King was raising King and his brother as a single parent. As a result, she found it difficult. Furthermore, Naomi’s favorite pastimes include singing, reading, and, most importantly, spending time with her wonderful family.
- Naomi’s children attended Huntertown Elementary School before graduating from Woodford Country High School. Shaun was bullied a lot in school and became a victim of hate crimes. He even described an incident in which some boys attempted to run a truck over him on school grounds.
- Kay later reported what had happened to him to the school principal and teachers, who attempted to secure the youths rather than punish them.
- Furthermore, they beat him at school for reporting, and he missed two years of school due to his multiple spinal injuries. King was unable to devote her full time to her kids because she needed to work multiple jobs to support them financially.
- Aside from that, her favorite color is red, and her favorite cuisine is Italian. Her favorite actors and actresses are Will Smith and Jennifer Lopez. Furthermore, her ideal vacation destination is Cuba.