Facts of Mr. Fruit
|Full Name:||Christian Miller|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Profession:||YouTuber, Gamer, Instagrammer|
|Hair Color:||Light brown|
|Birthplace:||Las Vegas, Nevada|
Mr. Fruit is a well-known American YouTube personality. Mr. Fruit is a YouTube gamer known for posting playthroughs of various games, most notably Destiny, to his YouTube channel, Mr. Fruit Gaming Channel. He also enjoys playing Overwatch, Minecraft, and Party Panic.
How old is Mr. Fruit?
On September 14, 1994, he was born Christian Miller. He was born in the United States, in the city of Las Vegas. Miller was raised in Las Vegas for five years before moving to Jacksonville, Florida to be closer to his mother’s family in Georgia. Miller is 26 years old, and his zodiac sign is Virgo. There, he formed his first relationships and discovered his current passion for video games. Similarly, he would relocate to Colorado after another five years.
How much is Mr. Fruit’s Net Worth?
This successful YouTuber is sure to make a lot of money from his job. He has a net worth of about $2 million as of September 2020.
Who is Mr. Fruit’s Wife?
In terms of his personal life, he is currently engaged to Claire Beck-Alper. They got engaged in July of 2018. Furthermore, the two have been dating for over four years. The couple has a wonderful and strong bond. They continue to feature each other on their respective social media profiles, expressing their love and affection for one another.
How tall is Mr. Fruit?
He has not disclosed any information about his body measurements. However, he is of average height and weight for his body type. His eyes are hazel, and he has light brown hair. He also wears spectacles and has a fit and muscular body.
Career line of Mr. Fruit
- Fruit first began uploading Call of Duty and Halo videos to his first YouTube channel, ABowloFruit, which he created on August 24, 2011.
- On January 28, 2014, he launched Mr. Fruit Gaming Channel, his second and current channel.
- Along with this, Fruit began to form friendships with others in his life, passing the time with them by playing video games or sports.
- Fruit was given an assessment after demonstrating his academic valor in kindergarten in order to investigate the possibility of placing him in a gifted program.
- However, after realizing that if he were accepted into the program, he would have to work harder and have less time to spend with his friends, he purposefully provided incorrect answers to questions in an attempt to be rejected.
- These efforts were successful, and Fruit was able to keep the time he had for both video games and his friends.
- This move had deeply saddened Fruit for a time because he was in a completely different environment with few people he knew.
- Despite this, he continued to form friendships with people in Colorado through video games, as he had done previously. However, he began to spend more time indoors rather than outside.
- These times spent indoors with friends allowed him to not only spend more time playing video games. But also to spend time learning and playing the Pokémon Trading Card Game.
- He entered the national and briefly international competitive scene after learning and playing the game and participating in local competitive tournaments for the game a few months later.
- And he would compete for two years, from sixth to eighth grade. Eventually becoming the top-rated Colorado Senior Player in the game.
- In addition, he is the seventh-highest-rated Senior Player in North America. Going as far as twelfth in the 2008 World Championships.
- However, it was also during these years, particularly during his seventh-grade year, that he began to suffer from hereditary depression, which he would not discover until his sophomore year of high school.
- During his seventh grade year, he had only one friend and was constantly seeking attention directed toward him.
- His depression had lifted after transferring to a new school for his eighth grade year, and he had begun to form new friendships. Despite his best efforts to suppress it, his depression persisted. Incentivizing him to spend more time indoors and play video games.
- Fruit was typically playing video games such as Halo and Call of Duty at the time; this, along with various YouTube personalities whose content he enjoyed as a hobby, inspired him to create content for his first YouTube channel, under the alias ‘ABowloFruit.’
- It was for which he would continue to produce one to two videos per week for the next two years. Following that, he would go through periods of activity and periods of inactivity in terms of content creation.
- However, sometime during his freshman year of college, he began devoting his free time to something new.
- And, on a consistent basis, he creates content for his new and current YouTube channel, as well as ‘MyMisterFruit,’ which was launched on January 28, 2014. And, later, the Mr. Fruit Gaming channel, and, as of the summer of 2018, simply Mr. Fruit.