Facts of Morgan Stewart
|Full Name:||Morgan Stewart|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches|
|Profession:||Reality Star, Blogger|
Morgan Stewart is an American reality television star who can be seen on the E! show “Rich Kids of Beverly Hills.” Morgan Stewart also runs a successful fashion and beauty blog. She is intelligent in her own unique way, and she cherishes everything she has.
How old is Morgan Stewart?
Morgan Stewart was born in Beverly Hills, California, USA on May 22, 1988. She was born under the sign of Gemini and is 32 years old. She was born in the United States and is a nationality of the United States.
Herb Stewart is Morgan’s father, and Susan Stewart is her mother. She also has a brother, whose name is currently unavailable. Her brother, likewise, is known to suffer from Schizophrenia. Aside from this, nothing else is known about her family members. Similarly, information about her other family members, such as cousins, grandparents, and other relatives, is not currently available. Morgan appears to prefer to keep her family and personal life out of the public eye. That could be why she avoids bringing them up in public.
Morgan attended Pace University but dropped out shortly after. However, the names of her high school and other elementary schools are not currently available.
How much is Morgan Stewart’s Net Worth?
In terms of earnings and income, Morgan has an estimated net worth of $5 million, and her primary source of income is her career as a TV personality, according to celebritynetworth. She also makes money through her blog and social media accounts.
Is Morgan Stewart single?
In the year 2016, Morgan Stewart married fellow Rich Kids of Beverly Hills co-star Brendan Fitzpatrick. She then announced on her Instagram stories in August 2019 that she and Fitzpatrick were no longer together. In October of this year, they officially divorced.
Morgan Stewart and Jordan McGraw then got engaged, according to Mail Online on July 6, 2020. Later, she posted a photo of herself wearing a swimsuit and flashing her diamond engagement ring, simply captioned, ‘Fireworks.’ Jordan posted a photo of himself with Morgan in Paris in February 2020, sparking dating rumors. They dated for a short time about a decade ago and reconnected this summer. They then made the decision to stick together during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Similarly, Morgan Stewart confirmed on Instagram Live in March that she is dating Jordan McGraw, the younger son of Dr. Phil McGraw and his wife Robin McGraw from TV.
Similarly, Morgan Stewart announced on Instagram on August 10, 2020, that she and Jordan McGraw are expecting their first child. She broke the news shortly after she and McGraw found out the gender of their child. She gave birth to a lovely daughter in February 2020. She even posted a photo on Instagram.
Furthermore, Morgan was accused of having an inappropriate relationship with the executive, Bryce Kristensen, who is a married man, in the previous year. She, on the other hand, responded to the allegations in May 2019 and stated unequivocally that they were just friends. She denied the alleged lewd behavior, claiming that she and Bryce had known each other since the start of her career and were only colleagues.
How tall is Morgan Stewart?
Morgan Stewart is 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs 55 kilograms. Her other body measurements are 34-24-35 inches for her chest, waist, and hips. Morgan’s hair is blonde, and her eyes are brown. She’s a stunning lady.
Career line of Morgan Stewart
- Morgan Stewart is a well-known reality television personality. She used to live off her parents’ fortunes, but now she’s a reality star and well-known blogger. Similarly, Morgan Stewart Sport was launched in 2017 as an activewear clothing line.
- She is currently a host on ENightly !’s Pop. On behalf of Morgan Stewart Sport and LA Collective, she donated 7,500 medical masks to the UCLA relief fund in early April 2020. To aid in the fight against the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Morgan Stewart Sport also manufactures seamless face masks, which can be purchased on its website. When a customer purchases one, the company will donate another to the United Way Pandemic Relief Fund. Morgan is well-known for his ability to throw a great party. She is frequently seen out with her friends, partying.
- Morgan is also a regular cast member on the show “Rich Kids of Beverly Hills.” In the show, she appears with her husband, Brendan Fitzpatrick, Jonny Drubel, Dorothy Wang, EJ Johnson, and Brandon Cyrus.
- The fourth season of the show, which debuted on May 1, 2016, follows a group of people who inherit the fortunes of millionaires and billionaires. Stewart also blogs about beauty and fashion on her website “Boobs and Loubs.”