Facts of Mike Vitar
|Full Name:||Mike Vitar|
|Sibling:||Pablo Vitar, Elizabeth Vitar|
Mike Vitar is a former American child actor who rose to prominence in the early 1990s. He appeared in a few films and TV shows, wowed audiences with his incredible talent, and became a well-spoken child star. His notable works include The Sandlot, a comedy film in which Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez appeared. However, his acting career was cut short when he left the scene to pursue other interests outside of the big screen.
How old is Mike Vitar?
Mike Vitar was born on December 21, 1978. The former actor was born and raised in Los Angeles, California, USA. While many people now refer to him as Mike Vitar, his full birth name is Michael Anthony Vitar. His parents’ identities are currently unknown, but he does have two siblings, one brother, and one sister.
His brother’s name was revealed to be Pablo, and his sister’s name was revealed to be Elizabeth. His brother also appeared in The Sandlot. He was diagnosed with colon cancer, however, and died on January 29, 2008. Mike grew up in La Canada, California, and graduated from St. Francis High School in 1997.
What are Mike Vitar’s salary and net worth?
Mike used to be able to make a good living as an actor. He appeared as a child in numerous TV shows and feature films, and after leaving the show, he became a firefighter for the Los Angeles Fire Department, where he earns a living for himself and his family. Various sources estimate Mike Vitar’s net worth to be around $300,000 at the moment.
Who is Mike Vitar Married to?
Mike Vitar is currently married. Kym Allen’s wife is his wife. We don’t know when the couple met and fell in love, but we do know they married in 2006.
Mike and Kym’s marriage produced three children: two sons and one daughter. His sons were named Eli and Wesley Vitar, and his daughter was named Norah Paige. Mike and his wife have a happy family, and they live in Los Angeles with their children.
Mike Vitar’s Career Line
- Mike Vitar began acting at the age of 12 when a casting director noticed him in line for a trip to the school carnival.
- He was approached by the producer and was soon cast in a number of films.
- He began his acting career in 1991 when he was cast in Diplomatic Immunity to play Arturo.
- The same year, he played Anthony Gambuzza in the television film Brooklyn Bridge.
- Mike rose to prominence in 1993, when he played Benjamin Franklin Rodriguez in The Sandlot, a coming-of-age comedy film.
- The film introduced him to a wider audience and highlighted him. The same year, he appeared in Sunset Grill, a neo-noir mystery film.
- Mike played Luis in D2, The Mighty Ducks, a sports comedy released in 1994.
- He later appeared in an episode of NYPD Blue in 1996. In D3, he played for Luis Mendoza’s Mighty Ducks the same year.
- Mike Vitar’s final television appearance was in 1997, as Carlo Lunes in Chicago Hope.
- After this success, he retired to focus on other things.
- He left his acting career to work at the Gerber Ambulance in Torrance.
- He eventually became a licensed firefighter. Mike is now a member of the Los Angeles Fire Department, having joined in 2002.
What is the Height of Mike Vitar
Mike Vitar is a big guy. The former actor stands about 6 feet tall or 1.84 meters tall. It is also estimated to weigh 62kg (136.4lbs).