Facts of Mikael Bolyos
|Full Name:||Mikael Bolyos|
|Net Worth:||$1 million|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Kids:||(Two) Inez Josefine and Oscar Bolyos|
Mikael Bolyos is a well-known Swedish singer, songwriter, and keyboard player. Mikael Bolyos rose to prominence after the release of his album “A Family Affair.” He is also known as the husband of Marie Fredriksson.
How old is Mikael Bolyos?
Edmund Mikale Bolyos was born on April 6, 1957, in Stockholm, Sweden. He will be 64 in 2021. His birth sign is Aries, and he is Swedish by nationality. Mikael comes from a Christian family. Similarly, there is no information about his family members. Mikael has not mentioned them.
Mikael finished his education at a local high school. Later, he enrolled in and graduated from community college. Furthermore, his favorite musicians are Tove Lo and Darin. His favorite colors are white, brown, and red, and he enjoys traditional Mexican dishes. Similarly, Mikael enjoys reading books and listening to music. Greece and Mexico are his dream vacation destinations.
How much is Mikael Bolyos’s net worth?
Mikael has amassed a sizable fortune as a gifted singer. Mikael has an estimated net worth of $1 million US dollars. Mikael’s singing career has provided him with all of this. Furthermore, he earns between $100,000 and $110,000 per year.
Mikael has yet to win any awards or be recognized for his achievements. Nonetheless, he has won the hearts of his adoring fans and followers.
Who is Mikael Bolyos married to?
Mikael Bolyos married Marie Fredriksson on May 21, 1994. The couple first met in the 1970s. At the time, they were both professional singers. They formed a band in 1986 at the suggestion of a Swedish record label.
On April 29, 1993, the couple had their first daughter, Inez Josefine, and on November 26, 1996, they had their first son, Oscar Bolyos. Unfortunately, his wife Marie died on December 9, 2019, as a result of her illness. Mikael released a statement following her death, thanking her for her love and support.
How tall is Mikael Bolyos?
Mikael is 5 feet 9 inches (1.76m) tall and weighs around 73 kg (160lbs.). Furthermore, he has dark brown eyes and is currently bald.
Career line of Mikael Bolyos
- Mikael Bolyos began his career in the general Swedish dance band “Rospiggarna” with lead singer Roger Pontare. This typical band released two singles at the same time. He also formed the duo “Stars and Bars” with Roger, playing soul-funk and R&B on drum machines and percussions.
- Following that, Mikael continued to record with Swedish artists such as Pugh Rogefelt, Robert Wells, Tomas Ledin, and Lustans Lakejer. Mikael had his own recording studio in Stockholm before he met his wife Marie.
- Mikael and his wife Marie met in 1990 while Mikael was on tour with other artists. They have collaborated and worked together since then.
- Marie Fredriksson began her career in 1979 as a member of the punk band Stul (a band that created their own music festival). Her first album, “Het Vind,” was released in 1984. Similarly, her second album, “Den Sjunde Vagen,” was released in 1986, followed by “Eter Stormen” in 1987.
- Marie rose to prominence following the release of her Christmas single “It Must Have Been Love” in 1987. Similarly, she released two successful albums, “Look Sharp!” in 1988 and “Joyride” in 1991.
- In 2008, Marie had her first solo number-one single in Sweden with “Dar Du Andas.” Furthermore, she released three non-album singles in 2017: “I Want To Go,” “Alone Again,” and “Singe me a Song.”