Facts of Melvin Gregg
|Full Name:||Melvin Gregg|
|Net Worth:||$2 million|
|Height:||6 feet 2 inches|
|Profession:||Actor, Vine star, Instagram Star, YouTuber|
Melvin Gregg is an American actor, producer, and YouTuber who rose to prominence as a successful Viner. Melvin Gregg rose to the top 100 Vine personalities, amassing over 3 million followers.
How old is Melvin Gregg?
Melvin Gregg was born on September 22, 1988. He will be 32 years old in 2020, and he was born under the sign of Virgo. He was born in Portsmouth, Virginia, to Constance Gregg and Melvin Vaughan. He also has six sisters and lived in Portsmouth with his family before moving to Los Angeles. Prior to moving to Los Angeles, he studied Marketing at Old Dominion University.
How much is Melvin Gregg’s Net Worth?
This successful actor and social media personality undoubtedly makes a lot of money from his profession. As of September 2020, he is estimated to have a net worth of around $2 million.
Does Melvin Gregg have a Wife?
In terms of his personal love life, he is in a relationship with the stunning Bobbie Leigh. They are both stunning couples. In addition, the couple has a baby boy who will be four months old in September 2020. The small and happy family stays together and lives a very comfortable and lovely life together. They frequently post pictures to their respective Instagram accounts.
How tall is Melvin Gregg?
This dashing hunk stands 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 height) tall. However, his weight and other body measurements are unknown. He has not revealed any information about his body stats. He has, however, maintained a good and muscular body physique. He also has dark brown eyes and black hair.
Career line of Melvin Gregg
- Gregg is best known for curating comedic content centered on pop culture, and he has amassed a following of over 7 million in just three years. Gregg’s journey from Vine to television and film star is one of tenacity.
- Gregg joined YouTube on November 1, 2009. However, there is no information available about his earliest postings.
- Melvin’s first post, which is still available on YouTube, was made on November 10, 2013. The video is titled “Melvin Gregg Vine Compilation (Part 2).”
- With regular posts of various comedy videos that showcased the breadth of his vast acting ability, he quickly established a strong foothold on YouTube, amassing over 210,000 subscribers.
- However, by 2013, when he first became aware of his online popularity, he had already made appearances in TV shows and feature films.
- In 2011 and 2012, he first appeared in a four-episode show called ‘Whatever.’ In the years since, he has landed roles in films such as ‘A House Is Not a Home’ and ‘Alpha House.’ His most recent series and film, ‘Freakish,’ were both released in 2016.
- Gregg also has a promising career in advertising, having appeared in over a dozen commercials for well-known brands such as Sony, Nike, and Google, which has helped him to achieve the status of a national level professional in the field.
- Melvin is currently focusing on his acting as well as his online career.
- And, most recently, he captivated audiences in Netflix’s critically acclaimed series “American Vandal.”
- Gregg was named to TV Guide’s Freshmen 15 list and was the breakout star of the season “American Vandal” as basketball hero DeMarcus Tillman, dubbed “Mr. Untouchable” because of his impeccable skills and value to the sports-obsessed institution.